bradster77 is offline New Member

Question Omnadren Vs Sustanol

Hey guys I hope this hasn't been posted before, I used the search function and it didn't turn anything up, so here goes.
    Myself and 2 friends are looking at starting our first cycle, and we like the looks of 2 very similar testosterone blends.
    There's Omnadren 250, and there's Sustanon 250. The only real difference is their 4th testosterone strain is not the same.
    I was wondering if anyone had any comparative differences between the two, because so far all I can find is that Omnadren is significantly (about half) less expensive, and on another website someone told me it was more androgenic .
    Our PCT is pretty solid, We're doing clomid and Nolva for a month, and hcg for at least 2 weeks, so I really dont think we have to worry too much about it's more androgenic properties, unless they're way more androgenic than I'm seeing.
    Any information you could give me would really help me out, as I've only spent about 2 days snooping around the internet, and haven't come up with much difference between the two.
    Thanking you in Advance,
    -Brad
    Last edited by bradster77; 02-05-2009 at 03:16 PM. Reason: typo

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    there now the same so go with the cheapest of the 2
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    you are talking about sustanon and not the supplement sustanol right?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    You would be better to go with a single ester test like enanthate or cypionate . No need for multi esters that you have to inject ED or EOD

Are you sure you are ready for steroids ?
    What are your full stats?
    What do you have for PCT? as that is the most important part of any steroid cycle!!!
    Last edited by T-MOS; 02-05-2009 at 01:05 PM.

(yes my mistake I'm talking about sustanon not sustanol)
    Yes we are ready for steroids , we've all been training more than a couple years, we aren't just jumping into this we've thought about it for at least a year.
    Full stats, well we're all basically the same, we're pretty young for steroids, but that's why our pct is so fully blown.
    Weights: Myself 193lbs 13-16%bf Friend #1 205lbs 10%bf Friend #2 165lbs 8%bf
    Heights: Myself 5'11" Friend#1 6'(I think)4" Friend#2 6'even

Our PCT, we wrote out a generalized schedule for it, which I don't have at hand right now but I'll post it when I get it from my friend.
    We're including Clomid and Nolvadex for the first month, and HCG for at least 2 weeks of that month.
    We were thinking that either Test Enanthate would be good also, but that is also an every day injection isnt it?
    And wouldn't we only be injecting the multi-ester blends every 4-7 days?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by bradster77 View Post
    Yes we are ready for steroids
    contradictory statements^

Just the opposite. Test e or cyp need to be shot once every 3.5 days. Sust and other blends need shot EOD due to shorter acting esters in them.

I know you think you are ready, and I'm sure you won't listen to our warnings, but you should read up on what dangers are involved in using steroids before your growth plates are naturally fused and the risks to your endocrrine system.

Oh well. Good luck

The growth plate problem I can only address for myself and not for my training partners, but I haven't grown in 3 years. I've been the same height at each of my last 3 doctors appointments, so I would not suspect that I have any more height to gain.
    I understand that of course I am very young in terms of considering use of steroids , and I accept the consequences associated with the choice I may be making.
    I also understand that it is not just a matter of opinion that 18 is (95% of the time at least) too young to make use of steroids, because there are a lot of real issues there, and it's not just media bullshit.
    In terms of endocrine activity, there (as far as I've read) are two main issues.
    Cortisone receptors and testosterone production by leydig cells.
    I've got my balls covered in terms of PCT, but we haven't addressed the issue of extra cortisone, and it's catabolic effects. Worst case, we shrink and lose some of the muscle we gained, which would not be great. We may add clenbuterol (I think is it's name) to our PCT in order to reduce our cortisone activity, to reduce catabolism as much as possible.
    If I've overlooked anything please fill me in, or point me towards some more adequate literature.

Bump.

Bump.
    Do you realize there is more to growth plates than just height???

There is more to shutting down your HTPA at 18 then just doing a good PCT

You are taking TOO many risks and not being concerned with the outcome shows just how NOT ready you are for steroids .

No one here is going to advise you that what you are going to do is the right thing to do.

We have combined hundreds of years of experience on this board, WHY do you KIDS think you know more than us??? We do this for FREE, we do it because we care and want you to be a safe and healthy as possible so you don't come back here a year from now and wonder why you can't get erections anymore, why you didn't keep any of your gains, etc.....

maybe you need to re-read my last post.
    First of all, if I havent grown in 2-3 years height wise, then my growth plates are fused.
    height may be a GENERAL benchmark for a persons growth plate status, whatever you want to call it, but in 2-3 years if I haven't grown a measly cm, then I'm not growing at ALL anymore(in any direction). and if I am, it's so minimal that I shouldn't need to worry about it.
    I've talked to doctors, biology professors, and pharmacists about this, people with their masters degrees in kinesiology, and that's where I got the above paragraph's information from.
    So if they're all wrong, please, do tell me, but prove it, because I'm not taking a random guy in a forum's advice against people I can actually sit down and talk to, with verifiable degree's and education.
    Secondly,
    I never said I wasn't concerned with the outcome.
    I don't know where you pulled that idea from, most like where the sun doesn't shine, because this whole time I've been addressing issues and risks.
    And again, when did I say I thought I knew more than you.
    When did I express that idea at all?
    All I've done is ask for help, you provide a list of risks and I provide a list of ways I intend to deal with them, and ask you if that's okay, and you come back and pretty much just insult me, without giving me any real help.
    So either make these years and years of experience useful, or read the post, and then do NOT comment on it, unless you have something worth saying.
    I'm asking for more information, especially in terms of how i can improve my PCT to cover what you say is a larger issue than my youthful mind can handle.
    If there is no physical way I can take a steroid (ANY steroid) (you can recommend a weaker or less potent drug) with all elements of a PCT (plus any I have overlooked), then go ahead, tell me it's physically impossible for an 18 year old to take a steroid and not screw themselves up in a serious way.
    But I find it increasingly difficult to believe that being 18 years old is some magic number than means I am both a: too stupid to understand and b: my body is not compatible with said drugs.

OK, you win, take whatever you want. I don't' get paid to give this advice, I don't get a commission on every 18 year old I stop from taking steroids .

I would stick with a single ester Test no need for multi esters, they do nothing for bodybuilding and require EOD shots.

Good Luck with your cycle, make sure your diet is set for growth or all the steroids in the world won't do you any good.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I've talked to doctors, biology professors, and pharmacists about this, people with their masters degrees in kinesiology, and that's where I got the above paragraph's information from.
    So if they're all wrong, please, do tell me, but prove it, because I'm not taking a random guy in a forum's advice against people I can actually sit down and talk to, with verifiable degree's and education.
    simple answer, ask those people what cycle you should be doing.

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    youre making friends rapidly I see. youre body will respond 100% to steroid use . THats not the case in question. You obviously have taken time to research and understand to some degree the compounds you are using. What we are telling you is this: you are risking alot. When you can simply wait a few years and risk not even half as much. HPTA can be damaged permanently. Regardless of wether you care about not growing, you should care about having children, and not being on trt the rest of your life. Besides the fact uou are leading your friends into a bad position.

Blind Sheep #2 is 160lbs @ 6'0.

That is a diet/training issue. What the hell makes you think if he cant make it to 170 that he will keep or even make gains on AAS?

Lastly...stop being such a smart ass little prick. If you knew more than us then it would be us coming to YOUR forum. Dont ask for help, and then refuse the information provided. NO ONE ON THE SITE RECOMMENDS STEROID USE TO CHILDREN. MANY 18 YEAR OLDS HAVE COME TO THIS WEBSITE AND MADE SINCE OF THIS SAME SITUATION AND OPTED TO DELAY CYCLE A FEW YEARS. THIS ISNT A RUSH TO THE FINISH. THIS IS YOUR LIFE.

Quote Originally Posted by MMArmour View Post
    youre making friends rapidly I see. youre body will respond 100% to steroid use . THats not the case in question. You obviously have taken time to research and understand to some degree the compounds you are using. What we are telling you is this: you are risking alot. When you can simply wait a few years and risk not even half as much. HPTA can be damaged permanently. Regardless of wether you care about not growing, you should care about having children, and not being on trt the rest of your life. Besides the fact uou are leading your friends into a bad position.

Blind Sheep #2 is 160lbs @ 6'0.

That is a diet/training issue. What the hell makes you think if he cant make it to 170 that he will keep or even make gains on AAS?

Lastly...stop being such a smart ass little prick. If you knew more than us then it would be us coming to YOUR forum. Dont ask for help, and then refuse the information provided. NO ONE ON THE SITE RECOMMENDS STEROID USE TO CHILDREN. MANY 18 YEAR OLDS HAVE COME TO THIS WEBSITE AND MADE SINCE OF THIS SAME SITUATION AND OPTED TO DELAY CYCLE A FEW YEARS. THIS ISNT A RUSH TO THE FINISH. THIS IS YOUR LIFE.
    Well stated MMA, I just didn't have the patience right now to debate the issue with him THANKS !!!

Despite my resistance to your points, you have greatly altered my perspective on steroid use .
    Over the past 2 weeks I've done more and more research, not just into what works well and what doesn't, but what the long term effects on a less mature body could be, and what side effects those will produce in the years to come.
    Being big isn't going to be my identity forever, I understand that.
    having children and being a healthy person in the later years of my life is important to me. I want to see my kids get married, see my grandkids, maybe if I'm lucky see them get married too.
    I don't want to be taking hormone therapy drugs for the rest of my life either.
    Most like, I'll be delaying my first cycle by at least a year.

to Big: They have limited information about steroids , and I came here in pursuit of more experience based knowledge, as opposed to theoretical knowledge from a book. I got it.

to T-Mos: Thankyou for pushing me to read more, and to educate myself in a more full manner.

to MM: I would agree with you on my friend Vic (160lbs 6'0") if I didn't spend as much time around him as I do.
    He eats between 5000 and 7000 calories a day, on par or just sligtly below myself.
    And he eats relateively clean.
    He has a ridiculously low body fat, and no matter what we do to put him in a bulking phase, he can't pack on more fat, nor more weight.
    He has a relatively narrow frame, with broad shoulders, a result from years of competitive swimming.
    It would appear that he has reached, or is nearing his bodies maximum muscle-frame ratio, because he's a pretty muscular guy, barrel chest, big quads, wide lats and shoulders.
    I'm not sure where he should go from there, I think he just needs to wait and keep doing what he's doing, I think his body has a few more changes for him.

How many meals a day is he actually eating?
    at his age, he may have a fast metabolism, but we can work around that.

When I was bulking, I ate a FULL solid meal every TWO hours. I hated it, but it took me from 220, to 260

If you want to layout a typical days food intake for him with the times he is eating , we can try to see what he can change to grow.

We are all going to start writing a food journal for a few weeks, to keep more accurate track of calories and the like.
    So I'll throw them up here in a new thread when we've finished them, in a couple weeks time probably.
    If not, he'll figure it out some day.

Thread Information