Thread: gyno prevention

gorilla is offline Associate Member

gyno prevention

is it possible to get gyno from eq (400/week)/ anavar (40mg/day) and winny(50mg/day ). Meaning if i was to start a cycle with those would I have to worry about gyno at ALL. so far most threads state that you do not have to worry about them aromatizing. but at the same time everyone says to keep an anti-e around just in case?? so if i wanted to have an anti-e around for safe keeping would nolvadex be suffiecient?? also what about water retention. partyboynyc stated a while ago that those roids dont retain water, does that mean at ALL or no enough to make a difference. I know i have to end with clomid but not sure whether to have nolvadex or even liquidex in hand.

let me know your thoughts

thanks
    gorilla

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    depending on you body's composition u can still get gyno. Some people do and some don't. But it is better to play safe and yes having some nolva hand hand should be a safe and sufficient bet.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: gyno prevention

Originally posted by gorilla
    is it possible to get gyno from eq (400/week)/ anavar (40mg/day) and winny(50mg/day ). Meaning if i was to start a cycle with those would I have to worry about gyno at ALL. so far most threads state that you do not have to worry about them aromatizing. but at the same time everyone says to keep an anti-e around just in case?? so if i wanted to have an anti-e around for safe keeping would nolvadex be suffiecient?? also what about water retention. partyboynyc stated a while ago that those roids dont retain water, does that mean at ALL or no enough to make a difference. I know i have to end with clomid but not sure whether to have nolvadex or even liquidex in hand.

let me know your thoughts

thanks
    gorilla
    The chances of gyno with that stack are pretty low, but it is always better to be safe than sorry.

None of those compounds aromatize much, so using an anti-e (such as Arimidex ) should not be necessary.

You will need clomid after the cycle as your body's natural test production will be shut down.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i agree. chances are low that you would get it, but if you're pre disposed to it, you never know....

gorilla is offline Associate Member
    thats what i was thinking anyway just wanted to double check with you guys!!!

thanks again
    gorilla

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    once you have actually had gyno and you have the tissue removed...do you ever have to worry about getting it again or is the gland now gone and you are good to go?

Thread Information