m16a2 is offline Senior Member

What do you think about this cycle?

Test 600 mg/wk 1-12
    EQ 400 mg/wk 1-12
    Prop 100 mg eod wk 1-4
    Winny 50 mg ed (oral) wk 8-12

How does this sound? This is far away right now, but I wanted to get some opinions.

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    Which cycle will this be for you?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Looks yummy :-)

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey ramp! Looks good brotha. Only thing id change is the prop to ed instead of eod. Good Luck!!

OG

Sup bros. This will be number 2 in march (cutter). It's still in the workshop, but I have plenty of time to iron it out. OG, ED supps are real tough for me, that's why I am avoiding fina for the time being. You think that eod would be wasteful? eod will be a bitch, but I'm willing to make the effort, but with ED, I'd probably be a problem /w my living conditions.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    lol and i was going to say add fina... I hearya brotha on the ed injections. They are pretty bad for me considering the only place i inject is my quads. Id maybe pump the prop to 150,gs if ur going to inject eod. Other then that it looks good.

OG

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Only thing I would change is run the winny wk 9-14 so you can start clomid right after.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Running prop @ 100mg/EOD is just fine. There really isn't much of a difference if you where running it 50mg/ed. Have you looked at running the winny for 6 weeks rather then 4?

Originally posted by OGPackin
    lol and i was going to say add fina... I hearya brotha on the ed injections. They are pretty bad for me considering the only place i inject is my quads. Id maybe pump the prop to 150,gs if ur going to inject eod. Other then that it looks good.

OG
    ED is hard because I share a room in a house that's on campus. Our bathroom is shared b/w 8 people, about to be 16 people... with one good shower, so I already have some trouble as it is doing twice a week!

Originally posted by nj_
    Only thing I would change is run the winny wk 9-14 so you can start clomid right after.
    Running winny 6 weeks sounds great to me. I always thought it works best for 4 weeks, but I'll do 6 without any second thoughts!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Looks like a well planned and good cycle bro.. I see someone has been doing their homework..

I'm always learning bro, and the flow of information on this board is incredible.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Sweet Rampage...almost my cycle identically, and the BEST part is that you have prop for weeks 1-4 I DEF wish I had done this!!! Good luck on it...read my diary for the results I am getting from this cycle!

sup majorpecs, whats up brother?!? I'm gonna be back in htown on tuesday, is anything going down?? Well, anyways, I'm not gonna get to try this cycle out until long-in-the-future march. I'm finishing off my test/deca 600/600 at the moment actually. March is the scheduled time for this cutting cycle. RAMPAGE is gonna be RIPPED_RAMPAGE!

Thread Information