birdfan is offline New Member

New User-1st Cycle Questions

First-Thank You For Helping Me Out! It Is Appreciated!

Facts: Male, Age 35, 240LBs, Eat Right, Lifting & Cardio Daily.
    Goal is to gain muscle, get stronger, would like to get cut (lose fat).

Situation

Been On HGH (Blue Tops) (4 weeks) (10IU/Wk 5 on 2 off)

Been On Equiplex 200 (2 weeks) (1cc/wk) (Wkly CC Plan: 1/1/2/2/2/1/1)
    (Plan on 10 weeks total-8 remaining)

Starting Sustaplex 325 In 1 week (when it arrives)
    (Plan on 1CC/wk for 10 weeks)

Any other suggestions, modifications, changes, PCT that I shoud be considering? I read all of the articles and it can be overwhelming at times. You guys are VERY HELPFUL--thank you!

seriousmass is offline Banned
    that's an alright cycle. I definitely wouldn't run it though. The sustaplex is a little low, but whatever, you'll still make gains. I don't know much about HGH though.

What's your height?
    Last edited by seriousmass; 02-06-2009 at 12:34 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Poorly planed cycle, dont tapper doses of eq and test should have started along side the eq. Sustanon needs to be shot alot more frequently then once a week, eod or ed is optimal to make use of the short ester test in the blend. You shouldnt have rushed into this cycle.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Poorly planed cycle, dont tapper doses of eq and test should have started along side the eq. Sustanon needs to be shot alot more frequently then once a week, eod or ed is optimal to make use of the short ester test in the blend. You shouldnt have rushed into this cycle.
    ^^^agreed.

No offense, but you should also had your PCT figured out and in hand BEFORE ever starting anything. Too many things can go wrong with shipping and ordering and then you could be screwed.

Should have waited until you had the test before starting the Eq. oh well, live and learn,.. Good Luck

Info

Thanks guys. I'm 6'4" (FYI).

Let me ask you this as I'm obviously an IDIOT and have been listening to guys in the gym--

If you were in my shoes right now--what would you change and exactly how? Thank you again for your help!

(My understanding is that there is minimal need for PCT with the Equiplex 200--is that correct?). I know I'll need the PCT stuff prior to taking Sustaplex 325?

Again--I would love any suggestions on what and how to change my stuff up.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Have you started yet...????

Started

I've been doing the Equiplex 200 for 2 weeks (at the advise of somebody I probably shouldn't have relied on heavily). He stated that even it alone would be helpful for me at 35 years old (6'4, 240). Other than that, I haven't gotten my Testosterone yet (Sustaplex 325 coming).

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    you should never start a cycle until all you gear is at hand....now that said and out of the way
    If you have stated I would run the eq at 400 mg a week
    when you get your test at 500mg a week 250mg two times a week as long as it test c or test e.....
    how long do you plan on being on this cycle?
    now what to you have planned for pct?
    there is so much wrong with this post bro...not picking on you but wow
    Last edited by *RAGE*; 02-06-2009 at 05:12 PM.

???

Let me ask this (again-I apologize for my ignorance). I should have researched first, I know but I trusted somebody I know very well--bad idea.

Ok--would it hurt to stop the Equiplex now and wait for everything arrive and "re-start" it right with my Sustaplex, PCT (Clomid & Nolvadex ) in a few weeks?

And/or--if I stop this now (only been two weeks)--what would you suggest I purchase if starting from scratch in a few weeks or a month for my "technically" 1st cycle.

THANK YOU SO MUCH--I AM SORRY ABOUT MY IGNORANCE!!!

(I'm learning the hard way--I'm doing all of my research now-thank you for helping back on the right trail).

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    It's k bro; everyone makes mistakes... if not, we would never learn a thing!

It's safe to stop the plex, it's been only 2 weeks; not big deal. You can safely resume your cycle when you have all of your gear together, i.e. PCT/Test.

Your cycle is fine the way it is.. just the fact your doing hgh alone is a great addiction to it, as your body is being primed before you start the real cycle; big ++!!! 3 months of pure hgh before adding test and plex, your in for a complete body makeover, assuming your diet/wkout is solid and consistent. I would add one more ingredient to this, but this is more a hell of great start for you as a first cycle..

Keep us posted.

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    You did not mention anything for PCT but Nolva/Clomid and Adex on hand to supress over production of estrogen, is a must. Also, getting some letro is not a bad idea either; better to be safe than sorry.

Keep reading!!!

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by "Maximus" View Post
    It's k bro; everyone makes mistakes... if not, we would never learn a thing!

It's safe to stop the plex, it's been only 2 weeks; not big deal. You can safely resume your cycle when you have all of your gear together, i.e. PCT/Test.

Your cycle is fine the way it is.. just the fact your doing hgh alone is a great addiction to it, as your body is being primed before you start the real cycle; big ++!!! 3 months of pure hgh before adding test and plex, your in for a complete body makeover, assuming your diet/wkout is solid and consistent. I would add one more ingredient to this, but this is more a hell of great start for you as a first cycle..

Keep us posted.
    agreed 100%

i would stop the eq, start the hgh and research for 3-4 months while you run the hgh, then start a sust(which should be injected ed or eod btw) and eq(which can be inject 2x a week) cycle with a proper pct like clomid/nolva/aromasin

Thanks

Ok--thank you! That was helpful as I was getting worried!!!

THREE LAST QUESTIONS;

First-I'm going the stop the Equiplex 200 for now and sit tight. Can you recommend dosages/frequency for the following cycle that I'll start in 3-6 weeks (1st):

Equiplex 200
    Sustaplex 325
    Nova (PCT)
    Clomid (PCT)

Would you add/change this up? Where I'm starting over--I want to get the right stuff-would you change the stuff above and/or just use it?

Lastly--what would you suggest as a dosage on the HGH (blue tops)? Right now I'm taking for 5 days on/2 day off--1 CC/week.

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME--THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP & ENCOURAGEMENT!

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    I would change the sustaplex to a nice simple single ester test like Enanthate or Cypionate

CFH
    CFH is offline Associate Member
    definately switch to Enan or Cyp. run that @ 500mg EW. run the Eq @ 400mg EW. i would go with letro for an anti-e and use a clomid/nolv combo for pct. keep on with the GH. if you're looking more for fat loss, i would run the GH @ 2 iu ED and don't worry about 5 days on 2 days off. just run 2 iu ED until you're out.

you might be kind of f'd up for the time being between stopping this cycle and starting a well put together one in a month or so. but that's the price you pay. and don't worry, we have ALL been there at one point or another when we first started.

good luck,

CFH

Perfect

When you say I may be "f'd up" until I start the "correct" cycle in 30-60 days--what does that mean exactly? (side effects, weakness, etc?) I'm not sure exactly how to take that? Again, I've only taken a few weeks of 1cc of Equinox 200?

Thanks again guys--you are helping me out a BUNCH!

Thread Information