murphylee is offline Associate Member

Looking for some validity

A buddy of mine told me that the higher someone runs test, the leaner that they would get. (Around 800-1000mg/week). He then told me that if you run it around 500-600mg/week you would just bulk up.

This sounds all a bit outlandish to me, but I'm hoping some of you guys could shed some light on this subject for me.

Gracias!

Quote Originally Posted by murphylee View Post
    A buddy of mine told me that the higher someone runs test, the leaner that they would get. (Around 800-1000mg/week). He then told me that if you run it around 500-600mg/week you would just bulk up.

This sounds all a bit outlandish to me, but I'm hoping some of you guys could shed some light on this subject for me.

Gracias!
    800-1000mg is a high dose of Test. 400-600mg is the average dose for a beginner. I don't know if you plan on doing a cycle, but I would research on here religiously for at least a few month's before you decide. I am a beginner, and there is a lot more to steroids than most people think! Though it's not as complicated as some lead on, just do the research, and come to a conclusion that works for you!

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    @OP,

Short version, that's a fallacy! See, your cycling results are dependant on three factors which two of them are directly proportional to each other and the other is key... Diet; Exercise and Cycle goals (of course, your cycle criteria along with your PCT).

Best!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by murphylee View Post

Gracias!
    Yep, the other guys are right.

Your buddy is an idiot.

murphylee is offline Associate Member
    haha, yeah that's what I figured. And yeah, I've been doing my research for a while, and this isn't my first cycle. It sounded a little far fetched, so I figured it was inacurate.

@illwill, yeah I know there is a lot. And I wouldn't start anything without having all of my gear in hand, and know that I have the next 3+ months to dedicate to my body.

Thanks for the response.

Thread Information