killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member

Running Nolvadex Solo Questions

I plan on running nolvadex solo for a few reasons, my last cycle I was unable to run a correct pct, I now have a lump in right chest. I also want to get a test boost from this. Has anyone run nolva by itself?

How long can i do this for? I am getting 20mg tabs soon, So those are what I will be using.

My goals of this cycle are to maybe reduce lump size, drop bodyfat and see some gains in the gym. I am on a good diet btw.

Thanks for the feedback

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I would not do it...JMO

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    well if he didnt run a proper pct on his last cycle should he do one now even tho it is late? im just parroting that but thats what i have read

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    well if he didnt run a proper pct on his last cycle should he do one now even tho it is late? im just parroting that but thats what i have read
    I guess i may have read it wrong...If you are asking if you should run a late pct I would say yes....if you are going to do another cycle and want to do a nolv only pct. I would not do it...I hope this helps..

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by killagorilla187 View Post
    I plan on running nolvadex solo for a few reasons, my last cycle I was unable to run a correct pct, I now have a lump in right chest. I also want to get a test boost from this. Has anyone run nolva by itself?

How long can i do this for? I am getting 20mg tabs soon, So those are what I will be using.

My goals of this cycle are to maybe reduce lump size, drop bodyfat and see some gains in the gym. I am on a good diet btw.

Thanks for the feedback

Nolva won't reduce the lump really since the lump has already formed and soldified and your PCT sucked so it soldified even further, letro is your best bet and even then the lump will still be there just "dispersed" around the area.
    Last edited by Immortal Soldier; 02-06-2009 at 10:22 PM.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Letro will help some but not much us will. With that said it doesn't seem a nolvadex only coarse would do any good.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by killagorilla187 View Post

Thanks for the feedback
    No i haven't ran nolva solo. Why on earth would you want too?
    Maybe a little research on tamoxifen might help, then research the best meds for reducing fibrous gyno, i'm assuming it's fibrous yes?

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Nolva won't reduce the lump really since the lump has already formed and soldified and your PCT sucked so it soldified even further, letro is your best bet and even then the lump will still be there just "dispersed" around the area.
    I disagree.

You have a better shot at a SERM reducing/reversing gyno than any AI if you ask me.

I've tried both.

Take a look at this:
    http://www.gynecomastia.org/content/...l/medart.shtml

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    I disagree.

You have a better shot at a SERM reducing/reversing gyno than any AI if you ask me.

I've tried both.

Take a look at this:
    http://www.gynecomastia.org/content/...l/medart.shtml
    That study is about pubertal gynecomastia , so the patients are most likely going through puberty, hence why doctors don't give them powerful AI's that can mess with their estrogen levels instead they give Nolva which has no bearing on estrogen levels.

Thread Information