searching help is offline New Member

help with cycle questions please!

I have deca vet 300/ testo vet 300/ stano vet 50/ I am determined to start a cycle but do not know the dosage/frequency I should use please help

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    years training?
    planned pct?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Didnt you say you were fat in that other post?

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    i see you found the new thread button.

Yeah I found it, but as you can see no one is very interested in this discussion. My age 30, height 6'0" weight 275 lbs. (not muscle). I bench 275, don't know body fat, I lift less a few times a week. I used to be better, but you know what they say it's better to be a has been than a never will be.

I want to get lean muscle (doesn't everybody). I would like to increase muscle but most importantly not gain raw fat.

I would like to say training for 5 years but training would not be the right word, maybe practicing lol.

Blog Entries
    Okay first off man let me say that AAS is not for fat people. It can have dangerous effects on blood preasure in people already exhibiting those symptoms. Also, higher fat percentages can increase estrogenic side effects of steroids . Youre goal right now is the road to trimming down. Thats going to take diet and cardio. Id see a doctor to make sure that you are even in a condition to do cardio. Be safe here. WAIT.

Do you know ur bodyfat percentage?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You have higher risk of estrogen sides cycling with high bf. It can also be harder to detect gyno early on if you have too much fat. Drop some weight without steroids before cycling. You need to get your diet and training going for a solid 6 months minimum before jumping on if not longer.

OK thanks, I can wait hell I've waited this long lol. But secondly, seeing the type of juice I have and say I lose 45 lbs. in 6 mos. then give me some dosages to start off with.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    You have higher risk of estrogen sides cycling with high bf. It can also be harder to detect gyno early on if you have too much fat. Drop some weight without steroids before cycling. You need to get your diet and training going for a solid 6 months minimum before jumping on if not longer.
    Listen to these posts! They are correct and trying to help you. If you rush in and start taking things you shouldn't , you WILL regret it later when your health is suffering.

Get your bodyfat checked
    Check out the diet forum
    Quit Practicing and learn how to work out correctly.

Steroids are not magic and do not take away fat, if that were the case, the whole country would be on them.

They help in aiding protein synthesis more than anything. so your diet has to be spot on before ever getting on steroids if you want to see any real results

stick around and research especially diet, and PCT

I see your point in losing weight 1st. I don't need breasts and blood pressure is a killer, but I would still like info on doseages.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by searching help View Post
    OK thanks, I can wait hell I've waited this long lol. But secondly, seeing the type of juice I have and say I lose 45 lbs. in 6 mos. then give me some dosages to start off with.
    We will be glad to help you tweek a cycle that YOU have researched and presented to us when you are ready for that

we will not however just lay out a cycle and spoonfeed you especially when you are not ready.

Do you even have all your PCT compounds and ancillaries on hand yet?
    If no, or if you don't know what PCT and ancillaries are, then that is your first sign that you are far from ready to do a cycle of steroids

Alright, I give. I will figure this stuff out 1st and get back with you. In the end your right and your argument was well presented, but how do I get back with you. Is there like a friend button on this thing.

Blog Entries
    you can click on an individuals name as its presented in this thread and friend them through that window

Thread Information