m3ssias is offline Junior Member

injection danger???

hi
    i wonder if there is any danger when injecting a "underground made" steroid ....
    i ve seen some pics with people having huge abscesses....
    i m really scared!!!!did this abscesses came from steroids ??or because of the usage of non sterile needles ; and bad injection techniques????
    menn i m really scared with these abscesses.....is it "must" to go surgery to solve this problem;or it can be healed with medical treatment????
    Is it easy to get in this painfull situation (of having steroid abscesses)???
    have you seen a lot of people having abscesses???
    does they came most of the underground made steroids???or the most possible(and usuall) reason is the not sterile needles in combination with bad inj. technique?????????

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    with the levels of ba most ugls use - by the time u get gear - bacteria should be a non issue (most of the time) If an abcess is caught early on (like before its an abcess antibiotics can prevent abcess in some cases) . non sterile inj procedure and re use of needles and syringes are the culprit in alot of cases id suspect...

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I agree. poor injection protocol and disregard for sterile procedure. not steroid use . I use all pharma gear so gear sterility is a none issue imo. ug gear can b a different story. there r some very reputable ugls around but I just couldn't trust it unless I made it myself with a sure fire recipe(available on this site). but that is just me. many ppl use ug gear that they know and trust. but no...simply injecting steroids will not cause abcess. it will be because of other factors I listed above. jmo

Thread Information