kenny280 is offline New Member

sorry but i have to ask?

How important is sleep when on a cycle. i know there is info in here about this but i cant find any hard facts. (used the search mood and all)
    The reason i ask is for the last 2 years i havent slept more than 6 hours a night. When i do deceide to start my first cycle, how much will this effect?
    stats
    5'9"
    195-200
    15yrs on and off 2 yrs on full time
    15% ish working on it befor i start (i know i know)
    deit in now in check after finding this site..(thanks)
    trainging 4 to 5 days a week
    chest
    back
    legs
    shoulders
    bi and tri
    with 30 min of cardio on these days..

thanks

RoidBoid is offline Member
    hmm im the same, my sleep pattern is from , 7-8 maybe latest 9pm till bot 5-6 am but i get more sleep then what you do.... it will have an effect on your muscle growth but the facts i dont know,

binder is offline Member
    it all depends. I require less sleep than i did before. My body just WON"T stay asleep that long. Even with ambien CR i'll be lucky to sleep 5 straight hours. I try to take a short nap to revive in the afternoon.

sleep is great for the body, but if your body is in a 6 hour rythem then i woudln't worry about it. 6-8 hours is perfect for the body. they actually did studies on soldiers and shown that 4 hours of continious sleep is all the body needs to repair each day. I would be lucky to get that much when i was deployed and i didn't have a problem.

when your body needs rest it will tell you. a good nap after a hard workout might help but don't do it too late in the afternoon or it will screw up your sleeping at night.

Thread Information