h8nzpd is offline New Member

Thailand Customs??

Is there penalty if caught leaving thailand customs with steroids ??
    My mate just got back from there with 1500 dianabol tabs 500 deca & 40 vials of test on him.. Im planning on going over the end of year & am planning on trying to bring some back im aware of what will happen if im caught in new zealand with the stuff & im willing to live with that but does anyone know what will happen if i was to get caught tryna leave thailand with a few hundred maybe thousand tabs on me?
    Ive searched the net heaps still cant find an awnser if anyone knows let me know... Cheers
    Last edited by h8nzpd; 02-08-2009 at 08:38 AM.

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    i know a ton of fellas that do it with no probs

curious

I know quite a few people that have done i no problems to but im just tyna find an awnser on what those thai people would do to me if i got caught tryna leave the country with gear.. I know what they do to people whoe get caught with heroin!!!!

Does anyone know?

kdizzog is offline Associate Member
    Its legal in Thai. They produce, and import tons of roids. Your problem is not going to be getting caught bringing them out of the country. Its bringing them back to your country.

How much are going to get? A few cycles, or enought gear to last you the rest of your life!?!?!?

Paul_Best is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by h8nzpd View Post
    im aware of what will happen if im caught in new zealand with the stuff & im willing to live with
    What Happends to you in New Zealand?

Canadream is offline Associate Member
    torture

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Best View Post
    What Happends to you in New Zealand?

Paul_Best is offline Associate Member
    No way. I was in New Zealand for 3 monthes and i do not see that happening.

Canadream is offline Associate Member
    lol I was just kidding obviously lol Plus if it was true I'm sure there not going to torture in the street..my guess it would be behind close doors lol

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Best View Post
    No way. I was in New Zealand for 3 monthes and i do not see that happening.

skeldno is offline Member
    ok wot about in the uk? its legal over there so leaving is fine but in the uk its legal to have the stuff on you but no legal to sell so wot if i turn up wiv say a grands worth of gear?

lole is offline New Member
    lol ya bro in the uk you can have gear for yourself but not to sell but saying that were is the line? if you have like a year lode of gear you could get nicked. the best way is only to have like 6 months on hand that way you can say it only for pers.

lole is offline New Member
    another thing bro you could send a 6 months back and bring 6 months back but dont keep all of them together.

Barch is offline Junior Member
    Don't take it with you. Send it home. If they're orals, put them in a bottle of something legal and send it with other stuff like souvenirs, clothes, etc.

bahrianite is offline Associate Member
    bro frankly speaking its not a very good deal to get caught with em in your country,i dont know what the laws are,but if they are harsh then dont be stupid,just for a lil money or to save a lil money thats hell u mite go through.

why dont you mail it to your postal address before leaving!

skeldno is offline Member
    yeah i suppose that would be the easiest just post loads of it in a few parcels that suld work. how much are flights lol.

If caught in thailand customs with a few hundred tabs can they do anything to you? Or do they just take the shit off ya... I really wanna know coz i dont want to end up in a rat infested prison or shot by firing squad if caught

Emondo is offline Junior Member
    yea i was wondering the same but no one seems to no what the thai police will do to you if they catch you with the roids? anyone?

Barch is offline Junior Member
    Either way, you don't want to get in trouble with the Thai police. Just send it. If you can, send it to a fake name, and address it from a fake name. Make it so you don't have to sign for the package to receive.

As for the question of what the police would do if they caught you with it... Steroids now need a prescription in Thailand. If you don't have one and you get caught, you're in for some shit. Hopefully, you can bribe your way out of it, but who knows... You could always go to a doc, get them to prescribe you gear (which shouldn't be difficult in Thailand, as long as you're paying!). But, if you're careful, you shouldn't have any problems buying/having gear, just don't get caught for something else when you have gear on you (i.e. Driving a scooter without a helmet on), because that would give them cause to search you, and then, again, you're screwed.

Thankyou very much for your advice!

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    why chance it

ralph4u2c is offline Associate Member
    ship it unregistered mail, no need to sign, and send wrapped/labeled as a gift. also try to conceal the package by wrapping it in different boxes, foil, wrapping paper, etc a few times. shipping it is the way to go bro!

Thread Information