Thread: My PGCL log

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member

My PGCL log

Ok, I wanted to wait until my knees got better to start anything new, but I couldnt wait any longer. Just took my first dose at 1725. I did 25 mcg's in each bicep. So, 50 Mcg total. I did 4 injects per bicep. 2 in the inner head and 2 in the outer head. I did this because there seems to be some correlation between spreading out the inject sites and side effects.
    Pretty empty stomach. Ill keep ya posted.

Ok, 1745. stomach grumbling. slight cramp.

1757: still nothing. stomach rumbling. bowels churning, but not so much as a shiit yet.

1807: very slight nausea

1820: first shiit) complete. Nothing major. not even very runny. cookin steak now. will eat in about 15 min.

1904: ate a steak and biscuit. feeling fine. slight cramping.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up

Keep us posted,,,,good luck!

1955: well I ate an I feel fine. Still a little cramping. Not bad at all though. I gotta go to work and wont be able to do it again for about 36 hours. Im excited to get back and try some more.

Ok, here we go again. I did the same thing I did last time. 25 mcgs in each bicep. 4 shots in each bicep. upper, outer head. upper, inner head. lower, outer head. lower, inner head. total of 50 mcgs. Aslo, I do feel like my biceps have been slightly pumped every since the last injection.
    1609; injection time.

1620; feeling a little stomach cramping. VERY LITTLE. and very little stomach rumbling. I feel like I may have shot through a vein. about half way through one of the injections the needle hit a tough spot. I pushed on through it. when I pulled it out the injection site bled (spelling?) a little. that almost never happens with a slin pin injection with me.

1640; been kinda gettin the chills. Not bad though. feel like I may have to go to the poo room soon. Im gonna eat an hour after the injection and work out about an hour after that. I cant wait to see what the pumps are like.

1648; just pood. fairly soft poo, but not the runs.

1706; just blew the bottom out of the toilet. I may wait a little longer to eat than I expected.

damn it, my room mates daughter just showed up for the evening and I can tell Im gonna have to let er rip again here soon. This is gonna be embarassing. Haha, she's only 14, but still.

1935; ate, No more poo yet. headed to the gym. cant wait to see what kinda pump I get

Real shiitty workout. Got a killer headache. Did feel like I got a little better pump than usual for what little bit of a workout I got in. I have lost like 3-4 lbs, which I HATE, but I can see a few more veins so maybe its fat. Or maybe its water. I should be able to hit it (pgcl) twice a day for a few days. We'll see what happens.

fujitsupalm is offline Associate Member
    wow great log!!
    very frequent updates, will be interesting to see the effects of 2 shots per day.

1220; 50 mcg's in the usual fashion. 25 mcgs in each bicep.

1243; from here on out I will only log rare or unusual side effects. Also, I will perform ALL injections in the same manner. As of now at 50 mcgs at a time all the side effects are VERY tolerable. Stomach churning, slight cramping, occasional loose bowel movements, VERY slight nausea (have never actually upchucked yet). All these side effects seem to take place starting about 20 min after the injections and last about an hour to an hour and 20 min after the injection.

2140; 50 mcg injection,. I feel like my biceps are really balling up really nicely. I am always a skeptic, so Im not going to get too anxious yet. My work out went well today. Intensity was through the roof. I feel like pgcl is DEFINATELY a diuretic. Which would account for the initial 3-3.5 lbs I lost. I am seeing more vascularity. Probably acct of the water loss. I have not really noticed the "extreme" pumps I have heard about yet.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Did you measure your arms before starting?

2320; No side effects AT ALL. after I worked out I came home and drank a protein shake. about an hour later I took the injections. NO side effects at all.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    Did you measure your arms before starting?
    Shit no, I should have.

1250; 50 mcg injection

1945; I have been moving the last couple of days and will not be able to go back to PGCL use for a couple more days. I did however use the last that I had in a syringe. It was 50 mcg's, but instead of doing 8 total injections (two in each bicep head) I just did 4 injection sites tonight.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    you are a real pioneer. ive never seen anyone do something like this before! god bless you doobie-boy

JAMES-D is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY View Post
    1945; I have been moving the last couple of days and will not be able to go back to PGCL use for a couple more days. I did however use the last that I had in a syringe. It was 50 mcg's, but instead of doing 8 total injections (two in each bicep head) I just did 4 injection sites tonight.
    Have you noticed any growth yet ?? i just ordered 18 amps before really researchin it ( should have known better ) Looks like 50 mcg's is a safe way to go i was reading in another thread of someone doing 125 mcg's ??? Thats why i joined this forum seems to have a lot of post on pgcl . good luck keep us updated. i plan on doin bi's tri's and lats im figure 1 spot injection e/3day ?? SCARED SH1TLESS !!

Bump u guys die ???

jackuped is offline New Member

Dnp logs?

Don't know about these guys that start a PCGL log. They get excited and start log for a couple of days and then all of a sudden they stop like, they have died or fell thought there tiolet seat and got flushed away.
    Last edited by jackuped; 02-26-2009 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jackuped View Post
    don't know about these guys that start a pcgl log. They get excited and start log for a couple of days and then all of a sudden they stop like, they have died or fell thought there tiolet seat and got flushed away.
    the last couple of days ive been tryin to get a responce from dolbie, btx, and someone else to get some info ?? Mine should be in tomorrow ??? Quess im gonna do it the way i was told but i hope these guys are not in the hospital !!! Cause ive posted about 15 times and got one reply so i started my own thread and now i gotta go find it !! Wish me luck. Ill post how its going once i start .

Quote Originally Posted by JAMES-D View Post
    the last couple of days ive been tryin to get a responce from dolbie, btx, and someone else to get some info ?? Mine should be in tomorrow ??? Quess im gonna do it the way i was told but i hope these guys are not in the hospital !!! Cause ive posted about 15 times and got one reply so i started my own thread and now i gotta go find it !! Wish me luck. Ill post how its going once i start .

HAHA, hell no I aint in the hospital. Went on vacation for about ten days. Im back now and gonna continue my log. I do feel that my peak in my biceps has improved slightly. One of my pecs is noticeably larger than the other (genetics). When I get pack on the PGCL protocol Im gonna inject only in the lagging pec. This should be a sure fire way to see if site growth is possible with this stuff. After that Im gonna try in on my calves. Taking measumements of the calves prior to beginning calf injections. Good luck bro I will share any experience i have or get during this experiment. Cant wait to get started again.

Have you noticed any growth yet ?? i just ordered 18 amps before really researchin it ( should have known better ) Looks like 50 mcg's is a safe way to go i was reading in another thread of someone doing 125 mcg's ??? Thats why i joined this forum seems to have a lot of post on pgcl . good luck keep us updated. i plan on doin bi's tri's and lats im figure 1 spot injection e/3day ?? SCARED SH1TLESS !!
    Dude you wont be shitless at all. I PROMISE!! why only every third day though? Keep me posted on your results.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    you are a real pioneer. ive never seen anyone do something like this before! god bless you doobie-boy
    Are you being sarcastic?

Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY View Post
    HAHA, hell no I aint in the hospital. Went on vacation for about ten days. Im back now and gonna continue my log. I do feel that my peak in my biceps has improved slightly. One of my pecs is noticeably larger than the other (genetics). When I get pack on the PGCL protocol Im gonna inject only in the lagging pec. This should be a sure fire way to see if site growth is possible with this stuff. After that Im gonna try in on my calves. Taking measumements of the calves prior to beginning calf injections. Good luck bro I will share any experience i have or get during this experiment. Cant wait to get started again.
    If u look around you'll see i started a log about 4 hours ago 50 mcgs 25 each bi, first 15 minutes i was like oh F*CK what am i doing started sweating ass started rumbling and was ready to throw up then it went away. Look around read my thread and see if u can give me any help on how im running it. Thanks Where did u go on vacation i just got back from punta cana a different girl every night !! Im setting one up for costa rica in the end of march.

If u look around you'll see i started a log about 4 hours ago 50 mcgs 25 each bi, first 15 minutes i was like oh F*CK what am i doing started sweating ass started rumbling and was ready to throw up then it went away. Look around read my thread and see if u can give me any help on how im running it. Thanks Where did u go on vacation i just got back from punta cana a different girl every night !! Im setting one up for costa rica in the end of march.
    Hell ya my man, sounds like great times. Ill check out your log soon. Real busy for next few days tryin to get back in the sync of things from being gone so long ya know.

Thread Information