freebird1 is offline New Member

Newbie Thanks to ALL postponed my cycle

I would like to start off by saying thanks to everyone in this group for the helpful advise. I just rec. my gear I have made the decscion to hold off right now as i am not ready for a cycle yet i thought i was but i am not just kidding myself and till now i didnt even know what pct was . From reading alot of the posts here looks like i need to revamp my diet and keep working out for another 6 months to a 1 year at least. I am 45 years old ,5'10" , 175 lbs, 15%bf i workout 5 days a week do cardio 2 x week i was org at 205lbs. I was going to cycle test,deca ,dbol , but just going to do Test on my first cycle, My question is can i do a low dose of test 250 x 1week for 12 weeks will i see any results? Will it affect the little guy at all LOL.. at that dose? and what pct do you recommend on test only cycle? Thanks to Big and all of the others who helped me out. Back to the drawing board i rather do it right and you guys really seem to know what your talking about.... THANK YOU... I will keep you guys up to date when i am ready and keep reading the posts to learn more...

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    if you are going to do 250mgs every week you might as well bump it too 500 and do it right,now am not saying 250 will yeild no gains but if you do 500 per week with the good diet/lifting/rest you will have better gains imo.

weeks 1-12 500mgs test e ew (250mgs every 3.5 days)

weeks 14-18 pct- nolva 40/20/20/20-clomid 50/50/50/25

nolva on hand for gyno probs on cycle ,if seen 20mgs every day untiull settled down the 10mgs right upto day befor pct -do pct as above.

hope this helps and good luck

Thanks LH any heavy side effects from test only? What about sex drive on test?

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    Quote Originally Posted by freebird1 View Post
    Thanks LH any heavy side effects from test only? What about sex drive on test?
    only side i see is very very mild acne on my back -sex drive on test is sky high man you will enjoy it a will look at women you wouldent of dreamed of fkcing be4

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    I would like to start off by saying thanks to everyone in this group for the helpful advise. I just rec. my gear I have made the decscion to hold off right now as i am not ready for a cycle yet i thought i was but i am not just kidding myself and till now i didnt even know what pct was . From reading alot of the posts here looks like i need to revamp my diet and keep working out for another 6 months to a 1 year at least. I am 45 years old ,5'10" , 175 lbs, 15%bf i workout 5 days a week do cardio 2 x week i was org at 205lbs. I was going to cycle test,deca,dbol, but just going to do Test on my first cycle, My question is can i do a low dose of test 250 x 1week for 12 weeks will i see any results? Will it affect the little guy at all LOL.. at that dose? and what pct do you recommend on test only cycle? Thanks to Big and all of the others who helped me out. Back to the drawing board i rather do it right and you guys really seem to know what your talking about.... THANK YOU... I will keep you guys up to date when i am ready and keep reading the posts to learn more...
    cool bro that show alots of wisdom!!! i have to jump in with you on thanking every one!!! i had my diet right, but my work outs had me over trained - now i am spot on an growing like crazy!!! so i will wait to "gear up" im having too much fun right now!!

keep us posted

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    At 45 years old 250mgs a week will give you a major boost. No need to jump to 500 per week.

Thx fireguy will i see any gains(Muscle ,Bulk,) @ 250mgs x 1 week

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    cool bro that show alots of wisdom!!! i have to jump in with you on thanking every one!!! i had my diet right, but my work outs had me over trained - now i am spot on an growing like crazy!!! so i will wait to "gear up" im having too much fun right now!!

keep us posted
    can you elaborate on the "overtrained" portion??

Thx fireguy will i see any gains(Muscle ,Bulk,) @ 250mgs x 1 week
    If your diet and training is where it should be you can make great gains at 250 per week. You will get the same (or close to the same) sex drive increase and will cut your chances of bad sides.

which test is best for a first cycle ie. test e or test c or any other?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    which test is best for a first cycle ie. test e or test c or any other?
    any single ester test is best only difference in test is injection frequency

Test E and Test Cyp= every 3.5 days

Test Prop = everyday or EOD

Multi Estered Tests like Sustanon = EOD injections

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member
    Id do 375wk... Your gonna have to run PCT regardless...

Shit if it was me at your age I'd just got TRT and do 200-250wk permanently.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    well, when i started to hit platues i would add sets... get through the plateu and never backed the sets off - how bout 30-36 sets of chest - now i do 12 - 16 set for chest and i am seeing my bench grow weekly or bi weekly - i have jumped on the sling shoot training and have seen amazing growth... work outs are shorter and i used to dread my back work out(even though i love - LOVE back) cause it took me 2hours and 30 min. - now back is done in 60 to 75 min. and the next day i can really feel the tightness in a good way

Quote Originally Posted by DrSauce99 View Post
    Id do 375wk... Your gonna have to run PCT regardless...

Shit if it was me at your age I'd just got TRT and do 200-250wk permanently.
    if you do the trt (doc has me switching over to 100 every week) do you have to worry about high estrogen? gyno sides? if maintaining for a extended period of time?

QUOTE=amcon;4422272]well, when i started to hit platues i would add sets... get through the plateu and never backed the sets off - how bout 30-36 sets of chest - now i do 12 - 16 set for chest and i am seeing my bench grow weekly or bi weekly - i have jumped on the sling shoot training and have seen amazing growth... work outs are shorter and i used to dread my back work out(even though i love - LOVE back) cause it took me 2hours and 30 min. - now back is done in 60 to 75 min. and the next day i can really feel the tightness in a good way[/QUOTE]

just being polite (guess not to the right guy)

WHAT IS trt?

Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    well, when i started to hit platues i would add sets... get through the plateu and never backed the sets off - how bout 30-36 sets of chest - now i do 12 - 16 set for chest and i am seeing my bench grow weekly or bi weekly - i have jumped on the sling shoot training and have seen amazing growth... work outs are shorter and i used to dread my back work out(even though i love - LOVE back) cause it took me 2hours and 30 min. - now back is done in 60 to 75 min. and the next day i can really feel the tightness in a good way
    i c...

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    QUOTE=amcon;4422272]well, when i started to hit platues i would add sets... get through the plateu and never backed the sets off - how bout 30-36 sets of chest - now i do 12 - 16 set for chest and i am seeing my bench grow weekly or bi weekly - i have jumped on the sling shoot training and have seen amazing growth... work outs are shorter and i used to dread my back work out(even though i love - LOVE back) cause it took me 2hours and 30 min. - now back is done in 60 to 75 min. and the next day i can really feel the tightness in a good way
    [/QUOTE]

dont see how thats a high jack.. i was asking the original poster a question and its done...

no big deal....

thank for the animation though!!!

dont see how thats a high jack.. i was asking the original poster a question and its done...

no big deal....

thank for the animation though!!![/QUOTE]

Actually Amcon was not the original poster. Either way, it was meant in good fun.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Dude... eat more.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    WHAT IS trt?
    Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Thx...

Thread Information