hmmhoyhoy is offline New Member

Options for weight loss

[B 21, 6.5,255. I had been working out 4-5 days a week and eating pretty healthy, and it showed. But I got engaged and well all my time went to her. I still have lots of limited time with being married and working and other things. I have been eating much healthier and trying to work out much more but I needed some info on something that I can take that will really help me lose weight fast. There is a guy at my gym who is taking "deca 200" and "tren 75" and this seems to be working out great for him and we have virtually the same build and workout sched. Like everyone I want fast results but I do know it will take time. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys:[/B]
    Last edited by hmmhoyhoy; 02-09-2009 at 11:15 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I hope your not talking about the stuff you can buy from the banner above. Really diet and training are best to start with and if those compounds are not the supps from the banner above they would make a terrible cycle anyways. Test only is the best starter cycle but make sure you know everything there is to know about pct.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    deca and tren . with no test... i wouldn't advise doing it.

go in the diet section and have a read up there. post your diet up also so we can assist you.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Weight loss! Cardio Cardio Cardio...

hmmhoyhoy is offline New Member
    Ok so no deca or tren . I will keep just try to get into better eating habits and more working out. If you guys do think of anything that would help I would appreciate it . Im not huge on injectables so anything oral would be good. Thanks guys

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    eat 5-6 times a day.

lean meats, veggies, oatmeal at bfast (unless you're REALLY low carbing it), change up white potatoes for sweet potato, basmati or whole grain brown rice (follow serving size!), fish, egg whites, etc.

it takes time....

also, if you're doing cardio, do more. 45 mins 5 days a week.

the deca 200 and tren 75 sound like the fake crap.

IF it's not the fake crap, taking those 2 alone will cause you HUGE problems. they can shut down your natural testosterone production if you arn't also taking that also. you do not want a crashed testosterone level.....

best of luck man! consistancy is key!

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by hmmhoyhoy View Post
    Ok so no deca or tren. I will keep just try to get into better eating habits and more working out. If you guys do think of anything that would help I would appreciate it . Im not huge on injectables so anything oral would be good. Thanks guys
    Bro...stick to the diet and training thing...remember...nothing that comes quickly ever lasts....that goes with weight loss as well.

Thread Information