Weight: 200
    Diet: work in progress
    Cycle History:

1 previous cycle of
    Sust 500mg/wk (spread into EOD shots)
    EQ 300mg/wk
    10 week cycle.

went from 185lb to 210, retained a good 10-15lbs of muscle after PCT

strength gains good; ie. went from benching 3 plates 1 rep to 8 reps, after PCT i can do 5-6.

My next proposed cycle is to be 5 months after finishing this first cycle, is this sufficient time in between?

I want the new cycle to be:

500mg test prop/wk, injected EOD weeks 1-14
    600mg EQ/wk weeks 1-14
    Winstrol (not sure of dosage yet) weeks 8-14 (to help cutt up a bit)

I would like to develop a really hard lean muscle look with good size, so I will increase my cardio quite a bit.

any thoughts would be nice

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    only thought is that you are too young to be on any cycle.

but it doesn't look bad if your diet and PCT are in line

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    IMO! too young bro...
    Good Luck anyways!

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Well you are too young but it would seem that youre going to go ahead with this anyways. I discourage using steroids at your age but youve already begun the journey and if youre like the rest of everybody on here..,you wont stop at 1 cycle just because i told you to.

What is your PCT plan?
    Please list compounds/dosages/scheduling

A run of
    1-14 prop @ 500mg/wk (inj EOD)
    1-12 EQ @ 600mg/wk (e3.5d/e4d)
    9-14 Winstrol @ around 50mg/ED

Would be how I'd run it. Prop being a short ester, and EQ has a very long one. I believe on prop you can begin your PCT less than 1 week after last injection (something like 4,5 days. might want to wait for an exp. prop guy to chime in) and youll need to wait about 18 days to begin PCT if you take EQ all the way till week 14. Plus youll have a supressive compound running while your test is running dry. This way you can come off more evenly and be able to begin PCT MUCH more rapidly.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    I would say 14 weeks is too long for your first prop cycle, but seeing as how you did sust eod last cycle you would know better than us. I would also stick with 2 compounds for your 2nd cycle. Test prop and winstrol would be good. The problem with doing 2 compounds for your first cycle is this: Were your gains more from the test or the EQ? No way of knowing, so I'd drop the EQ and use winny for your 2nd. Just my opinion. PCT?

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    I don't know if I missed this, but, what is your BF%

GauchB is offline Associate Member
    Wow that is pretty young man, my first was when I was about 26 and I think that was a little early looking back.
    Anavar if you can get a hold of it is always imo a good little add in for strength helps reduce appetite if you are looking to cut and strengthen.
    Your stats did increase pretty well good luck with it.

BrunkerVic is offline Junior Member
    My initial PCT for my first cycle was planned at

Novla 20mg/d 4 weeks
    HCG 500iu/day 3 weeks
    Aromasin 20mg/day 3 weeks

but alot of people in my community said with a relatively short, low dosed cycle HCG would not be required, and aromasin was to counteract HCG's estrogen excess, so I stuck simply with Nolva. Was this a bad choice?

Instead of Winstrol , im thinking, If I can get my hands on it, throw in some Masteron at the end of the cycle, as i've heard countless good things about it and I have no male-pattern baldness to worry about, and my aggression levels are relatively low.

Ive heard of a PCT consisting of adex on cycle with Nolva and Proviron for PCT, so this is one option. An ideal PCT is hard to come up with because of so many different opinions on whats needed. Let me know your thoughts maybe we can come to a consensus.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunkerVic View Post
    My initial PCT for my first cycle was planned at

Novla 20mg/d 4 weeks
    HCG 500iu/day 3 weeks
    Aromasin 20mg/day 3 weeks

but alot of people in my community said with a relatively short, low dosed cycle HCG would not be required, and aromasin was to counteract HCG's estrogen excess, so I stuck simply with Nolva. Was this a bad choice?
    that's the reason you only retained 10-15lbs, but it's live and learn, nolva/clomid/aromasin is a much better pct(look up phneedo's pct)

Instead of Winstrol , im thinking, If I can get my hands on it, throw in some Masteron at the end of the cycle, as i've heard countless good things about it and I have no male-pattern baldness to worry about, and my aggression levels are relatively low.
    are you going to run a cutter? if so what is your bf now?

Ive heard of a PCT consisting of adex on cycle with Nolva and Proviron for PCT, so this is one option. An ideal PCT is hard to come up with because of so many different opinions on whats needed. Let me know your thoughts maybe we can come to a consensus.
    adex is used on cycle to limit bloating/water retention etc...

personally i think you need to get your diet in line before anything else, post up what you ate today or tomorrow and i'll help you work that out

BrunkerVic is offline Junior Member
    My Diet is inconsistent off-cycle, I will admit. On cycle my diet plans are as follows:

Breakfast 1: (within minute of waking)
    Organic peanut butter and natural jam sandwhich with two slices of white bread - (to replenish depleted glucose stores in the liver)
    - Ive heard slamming 3 glasses of Ice cold water at this time boosts metabolism aswell, so add that before the PB&J

Breakfast 2: ( I call this a Promeal)
    3 packages unflavoured Oatmeal with 1 scoop weigh protein, 1 banana, half-cup natural (unflavoured) low-fat yogurt, and shaved almonds.
    2 Whole eggs + 2 Egg whites
    Grapes

Preworkout Snack:
    Fresh Fruit (usually apple & pineapple)*fyi pineapple has an enzyme that aids in joint strength, thought this was interesting.

Lunch:
    1 1/2 Chicken Breast
    1 large yam
    Broccoli

Dinner (pre cardio meal):
    1 cup brown rice
    1 steak or 1 1/2 chicken breast
    1 whole avocado

Final Meal:
    2 cups 1% mf cottage cheese ( I cant eat the dry, 0% mf curds.. too savage)

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunkerVic View Post
    My Diet is inconsistent off-cycle, I will admit. On cycle my diet plans are as follows:

Breakfast 1: (within minute of waking)
    Organic peanut butter and natural jam sandwhich with two slices of white bread - (to replenish depleted glucose stores in the liver)
    - Ive heard slamming 3 glasses of Ice cold water at this time boosts metabolism aswell, so add that before the PB&J
    scrap this whole thing^^^^^ and the water thing is overrated
    Breakfast 2: ( I call this a Promeal)
    3 packages unflavoured Oatmeal with 1 scoop weigh protein, 1 banana, half-cup natural (unflavoured) low-fat yogurt, and shaved almonds.
    2 Whole eggs + 2 Egg whites
    Grapes
    cut out the whey powder, yogurt and almonds
    how many grams of carbs per packet of oatmeal?
    up egg whites to 6-8

Preworkout Snack:
    Fresh Fruit (usually apple & pineapple)*fyi pineapple has an enzyme that aids in joint strength, thought this was interesting.
    have a banana instead
    Lunch:
    1 1/2 Chicken Breastg of protein?
    1 large yamg of carbs?
    Broccoli

Dinner (pre cardio meal):
    1 cup brown rice
    1 steak or 1 1/2 chicken breast
    1 whole avocado
    why do you have a meal precardio?
    Final Meal:
    2 cups 1% mf cottage cheese ( I cant eat the dry, 0% mf curds.. too savage)
    bold

Thread Information