Hi
I am on a cycle of eq, test e and tbol
I am 5 weeks in. Running test at 250mg a week, eq at 600mg a week and tbol i stopped using about 2 weeks ago.
This is my first real cycle, did tbol only before.

I got bloodwork done and got the results just now, but before that i'll tell you the backround. I got gyne surgury done 2 months ago, so i will definatly fall in the gyno prone categori. So i dident want to do that all over again, i wanted to fill up a little with minimal sides. But since eq is takes so long to kick in i opted to throw in a little test just to try it out.

After a couple of weeks my nipple got sore and i started taking liquidex at .25mg day, uped it a week or so later to .5mg feeling itchy in my chest. But seeing as i had lipo there its kind of hard for me to tell if this is gyne or just natural recovery. Now i am doing .3mg and the worst feeling has subsided. But i feel this is killing my gains. Couple of weeks ago i benched 290 for the first time and now i can barly do 240

DO i need the adex? Here is the numbers
Normal value
Estradiol 0.05 nmol/L 0.8-0.11
Progresteron 12.5 nmol/L 0.30-3.0

Test answers i am still waiting for, what concerns me is progresteron wich is 4 times normal values. Also there is a couple of other things but dont know the english word for it. Right above estradiol is something called TR.CYTER at 448 E09/L normal is 145-390

What do you guys think of this?