Freefalling is offline Junior Member

First cycle: please help! Need a suggestion on a dosage.

I got my mind set on test E/D-bol for my first cycle. Most ppl recommend a test only cycle cz if anything goes wrong i'd know what steroid is causing the problem. The reason i want to add D-bol is cz ive heard that id gain more mass if i combined D-bol with the test. If you guys think otherwise, then please post your suggestion. Basically, i want to gain as much mass as possible. Anyway, what i would like to know now is how much test E and D-bol i should take and for how long? I was thinking frontload 1000mg test e the first week then 500mg test E/week for 8 weeks plus 20mg D-bol/everyday for the first 4 weeks. What do you guys think?

Stats:
    Male
    6'5
    196lb
    %13 bf
    Bodybuilding: 5 years. 4 days a week.
    Cardio: run 6 days a week for 1 hour
    Nutrition: 6 meals a day. %50 carb %30 protein %20 fat.
    Last edited by Freefalling; 02-10-2009 at 12:52 PM.

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    What do I think? I think you dont weight enough for your height. I also think you run too much to have a really successfuly bulker going. Id cut the cardio to 3x week during bulking. And maybe less if you gain hard with proper diet and training.

You will put on PLENTY of mass with just the test e or c ALONE. No need for dbol . DO NOT FRONTLOAD. Youre a beginner. Dont tempt the potential sides of frontloading until you have a more educated estimate on how your body responds to AAS. Your receptors are going to jump for joy with just the 500mg/wk. Makes sure the 500mg/wk is split into two injections a week.

What is your planned PCT?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Dbol would be a majority of water weight bro...once you get off you will spill and lose it.

GauchB is offline Associate Member
    6'5" 196 too small to try a cycle IMOP.
    Keep lifting until you are around 220-230 eat like a horse but eat well and put some real time into it, best results are when you lift to your genetic max then boost with the juice.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    If your goal is to gain as much mass as possible, you need to drop some of that cardio. Also, 6'5" and less than 200lbs with 13% bf? I think a problem lies with your diet if you're doing an hour of cardio a day.

GauchB is offline Associate Member
    If you like cardio which it seems you do, run for 10 min before workout get blood flowing then hit the weights like Ike on Tina, and no more cardio after that.

Freefalling is offline Junior Member
    I understand what youre saying about the cardio. Up until about 5 months ago, i used to weigh 242lb @ %22 bf. I started doing cardio to loose the fat. My goal is to get to about %8-9 bf before i start using steroids . And when i do, ill switch to a bulking diet and do about 3 days of cardio for 20-30 mins. And when im in the cycle, ill make sure i dont exceed %10 bf (i wouldnt have to try that hard or jepordize my gains since im already starting at a low bf). That way, when i go on a cutting program, it wouldnt take that long or be that hard to get to my desired bf %...which is about 5 % bf with loads of muscle before by summer. What do you guys think? Good plan?

Thread Information