The Good Fight 76 is offline New Member

need some direction

ok,im 20, im 6'2 220, recently lost 80lbs in the past year, actively lift 5-6 days a week, cardio 5 days a week, and abs 4-5 times a week, and actively engage in a high protein diet. Obviously with losing the weight in a relative short period of time i also lost alot of strength and now am stuck with the fatty pouch thing on the stomach which i desperately am looking for ways to get rid of it. Looking into trying to take something to cure both of those problems, anyone have any suggestions of anything that may help my problem, ive looked into some things but im looking to hear from people that have done this already and can tell me what might realistically help me, some have told me to maybe take deca and winnies, any other suggestions??
    all help is greatly appreciated,...

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    AS won't reduce the fat. You can try Yohimburn w/ Diruretics.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    reading is always a good help,(hint hint) so anyways like MB already said, aas wont reduce fat, caloric deficit will reduce fat, so keep dieting and doin cardio, maybe toss some eca into the mix...if you wanna gain some strength/hardness while doing all this winny/tren or winny/eq is always nice...good luck

The Good Fight 76 is offline New Member
    yea i know i need to read up on some stuff, just figured if guys gave me some things to read up on i could begin to seriously begin to research everything

Thread Information