Rugbyboy8 is offline Junior Member

how long after bulking cycle would you drop Kcal to cut?

hey guys - eating like crazy at the moment and putting on a bit of bf that is annoying me but i'm going to continue just bulking up til the end of the cycle - then i am going to continue to eat like crazy during pct to try and keep as much of my gains as possible but how long after pct would you then go on a cutting diet without sacrificing too much of the gains i've worked so hard for or will i be back to "normal" after the 4 weeks of pct??

seriousmass is offline Banned
    after PCT you have to keep your calorie intake very high.

The challenge is now sustaining all that newfound mass that your body has accumulated.

I'd wait and see how much mass your actually put on, before you plan cutting. You might actually like what you see after 10 - 12 weeks. just my 2 cents..

murphylee is offline Associate Member
    The question is how much cardio are you doing? If your playing rugby now, and then start up playing sevens(I've been a flanker for 5 years) you should be able to eat enough calories but drop the BF from sevens...

Rugbyboy8 is offline Junior Member
    i won't be playing rugby in the summer but will be upping my cardio to 3 times a week with 4 weights sessions,

So the general view is to maintain the high calorie and just up the cardio to stop from losing too much gains

Thread Information