LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member

Post Cycle & HGH to slim down and harden up

I am currently on a cycle that I extended from 8 - 12 weeks. I originally had planned to do 8 weeks and then take a break for 12 and then do another cycle of Test, 500mg per week. At the start of the second cycle I planned to do HGH.
    I changed my mind because I truly feel that my overall weight and size is fine for me. I am 5'11.5" and 210lb. 32yrs. What my plans are now are to start the HGH for 6 months at 5iu/day.
    I am reading more and more that doing it alone is really just a waste of money and not good to do it. I want to do it but definitely don't want it to be a waste.
    I read a little about IGF1. This can be stacked with HGH to help with muscle growth. What do you think of this?
    I do not want to use test again because I want my body to rest a little and actually produce some of its own test. I know two guys right now that have made the decision to never come off their test. I don't want to make that type of a decision. That is miserable.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    I've been told that doing HGH for several months before a steroid cycle is actually beneficial and will kind of prime the body before your cycle. so do your PCT and run the HGH for the 6 months and you should be great !!

I believe it was a thread from Marcus300

So I run my Pct and hgh for 6months and then run another test cycle without hgh. I don't mind starting with the hgh later

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    no need to run PCT for 6 months, but you can run the HGH before your cycle and during it if you have enough

dang never come off of test, thats brutal

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been researching in IGF ..pretty interesting..if i were to choose between hgh and igf.i think id go with igf..just from researching of course.

I know the Pct is not 6 months. It's 30 days, hgh 6 months. I wanted to stack igf and hgh. I also looked into igf but did not fully understnd it's function and benefits.

I also understand that the hgh and test can be run seperatly or togethor. What my true questions are is the hgh more beneficial to be run with the test. Is the test the true benifiter of the hgh when paired. I am looking to len out and convert my weight from fat to muscle. My goal is to maintain my overall wieght but lower the bf%.
    Last edited by LizzardSecond; 02-18-2009 at 10:17 PM.

Thread Information