Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Skillzlikewhoa9 is offline New Member

Questions for a Newbie. Please Help!

I need some help deciding what AS might be best for me. I have researched this board and other resources for hours upon hours and I think I'm ready to take the plunge. I did some blood work last week and I will talk to my doctor next week for any advice. (He probably will be skeptical I'm assuming)

First some background: I am a 24 year old former college athlete (Soccer) who has always struggled with putting on muscle mass. I have also just recovered from shoulder surgery (torn labrum) and with the time off, have really lost some mass. I have just started to get back in the swing of things and really want to get back stronger and faster than ever.

Here are my Stats:

Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 178
    Body Fat: 18% (Roughly)

Sorry, I dont have pictures but to describe my body, I have big legs (from playing soccer) and a average upper body with very skinny arms and a weak chest despite my years of effort. I had a six pack but now its covered by a thin layer of fat.

My goals are to be Stronger, Faster and Leaner. I don't just want to get big. I would rather gain lean muscle and stay fairly cut. I also don't want to gain too much weight for speed purposes. I train pretty consistently and my diet is fairly good. Although I struggle sometimes with eating junk food

I have been looking at Winstrol , Clen , Deca , and Anavar . I need help deciding which one might be best for me or maybe something else. I don't mind injections but would prefer orals. I would also like to limit the side effects obviously, especially the man boobs. I'm also a little worried about balding which makes me wary of Winny. But I am open to any suggestions.

Please give me any input or feedback and anything is greatly appreciated.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Welcome!
    Your BF% is too high, 15% below is better. IMO!
    If this will be your 1st cycle consider Test E and Test C!
    PCT! is very important.
    Diet must be in check.
    Thanks!

bubbagun20 is offline New Member
    if you are not worried about gaining alot of mass. you can do a lower dose cycle of test enthanate and deca ..
    in the past i have used 300mg of deca with 300mg of test enthanate with solid gains decreased overall fat and no loss of speed. its an easy 2 and half cc shot. you can pull the whole cycle off for a few hundred bucks including clomid and points..(atleast i hope i havnet purchased in a couple years)
    i didnt lose much speed untill i started doing doses of a gram plus (combined agents)
    if you are playing sports winny is hard on your connective tissue, so is tren acetate. i have always loved deca its like joint lube. it is also good for endurence.

just curious.. what does body fat have to do with a cycle.. i have never seen anyone in the 500 club with a six pack..

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbagun20 View Post
    just curious.. what does body fat have to do with a cycle.. i have never seen anyone in the 500 club with a six pack..
    Higher the body fat more prone to unwanted side effect.

High bf% and cycling
    Last edited by jbm; 02-13-2009 at 02:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bubbagun20 View Post
    if you are not worried about gaining alot of mass. you can do a lower dose cycle of test enthanate and deca ..
    in the past i have used 300mg of deca with 300mg of test enthanate with solid gains decreased overall fat and no loss of speed. its an easy 2 and half cc shot. you can pull the whole cycle off for a few hundred bucks including clomid and points..(atleast i hope i havnet purchased in a couple years)
    i didnt lose much speed untill i started doing doses of a gram plus (combined agents)
    if you are playing sports winny is hard on your connective tissue, so is tren acetate. i have always loved deca its like joint lube. it is also good for endurence.

So I inject the Deca and Test together? Also, has anyone else tried this cycle? Thanks a lot

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillzlikewhoa9 View Post
    So I inject the Deca and Test together? Also, has anyone else tried this cycle? Thanks a lot
    Sounds like you are only looking for answers that you want to hear and not too concerned about the risks involved.

What do you have for PCT for a cycle like this?

Test/Deca is a decent cycle IF done correctly and diet and training and PCT are on spot

Im not still not sure what type of PCT im going to use. Maybe some Clomid.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillzlikewhoa9 View Post
    Im not still not sure what type of PCT im going to use. Maybe some Clomid.
    READ:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=349581

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'd stick to one compound my first go round. Test C/E for 12 weeks 400/500 mgs (split into 2 injections every 3.5 days)

(know PCT and your diet inside out)

HuntMan is offline Associate Member
    Diet is the most crucial thing right now IMO. Don't worry about the compounds you are going to use or even your PCT. not until you have used a strict diet. You said you battle with junk food. that will KILL your gains and destroy any hopes of reaching your goals. The diet section has tons of information i think you should learn how to eat before thinking about cycling. IMO, sounds harsh but you want the best advice i think anyone on this board will highly agree without proper diet, you shouldn't even consider using AAS.

Thread Information