Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Freefalling is offline Junior Member

Clen; before, during or after steroid cycle?

Stats:
    Male
    6'5
    196lb
    %13 bf

For the past 5 months ive been on an intensive fat burning program. Got my weight down from 238lb to 196lb. From %24 to %13 bf. My goal to get to %8 bf before i start my first steroid cycle. But ive been struggling like hell and i just cant seem to get lower that %13 bf. Obviously ive hit a plateau. This isnt the first time im hitting a plateau, its happened to me a few times during the past 5 months and id successfully gotten out of it by incoperating different training techniques. But this time im really stuck. Tried everything...HIIT, changed my macros around, double cardio...etc. But nothing seems to be working. Im currently running 1 hour a day, 6-7 days a week. Working out 4 days a week and eating 6 meals a day (%50 carb %30 protein %20 fat - %30 below my TDEE). Just recently ive heard of clen and the positive result ppl got from it. I am very interested in using it now. But before i do...i was wondering, should i use clen before i start my steroid cycle, during the cycle or during the pct? I was thinking of using it now before i start my cycle as a tool to help me get out of this plateau...reach my goal which is %8 bf and then start my cycle. But then i thought, why not use it during the cycle so that i could gain lean muscle while loosing bf at the same time. Or just use it during the pct to help me burn the fat that i had gained from the cycle. Im a little confused here. What do you guys think? I also heard that if i were to use clen before the cycle, it would repelish the muscle protein very quickly which in turn would mean that not only will i be loosing fat...but also muscle...is that true?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Your choice. there is really no set standard for clen use. some like it after the cycle in PCT to help solidify gains.

try it and see what works best for you

H2Okid is offline Associate Member
    good questions. I am not too versed in Clen yet, but check out some of the threads on it. lots of info on it!

best,
    kid

H2Okid is offline Associate Member
    here you go. beast will have the best info out there on anything....

Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    With those stats, I would say, it's your diet.

Pop a days diet schedule and let us look at it.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What is your proposed cycle. If you are trying to lean bulk then i would use it in PCT

Freefalling is offline Junior Member
    Trying to upload my meal plan here but its not working. Basically, my diet consists of tuna (in water), grilled chicken breasts and egg whites...thats the protein. Carbs: %100 bran bread and occasionally, organic oatmeal. Then there is green vegetables and tomatoes. As for fat: extra vergin olive oil. I eat 6 times a day. Only the first 3 meals consists of carbs...which is the bran bread and the oatmeal. The other 3 meals' carbs come from vegetables. Of course every meal consists of protein, carbs and fat. My TDEE (the amount of calories i need to eat to maintain my weight) is 3600 calories so for my diet i am consuming 2568, which is about %30 less than my TDEE. I know %30 is drastic but this is what im doing to break the plateau. Used to be 500 calories less than my TDEE. Im using the zig zag method, which is 3 days %30 less than my TDEE and the forth day on my TDEE. This is so that my body doesnt adapt to the low calorie intake and cease to burn fat.
    As for my planned cycle. Its test E 500mg/week 2 injections 250mg on saturday and 250mg on Tuesday or Wednesday for 10 weeks AND D-bol 30-40mg/every day for the first 4 weeks.

Thread Information