Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    gymnerd is offline Senior Member

Prohormone kickstart?

Would it be effective if you used a prohormone such as Tren extreme to kick a cycle of test e instead of D-bol. This Q was asked me and I didnt know so I ask you guys. I guess he already has the stuff and doesnt want to go and buy more.

A prohormone or dbol hmmmm thats a tuff one

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya know what... I might do this... yah I just might.. I think it's a good idea.. I for one ... HATE.... HATE.... DBOLS...

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Ya know what... I might do this... yah I just might.. I think it's a good idea.. I for one ... HATE.... HATE.... DBOLS...
    Dbol is shit. Kickstart with a Superdrol clone (M-Drol by CEL), much better results.

i was kidding in case you didnt sense the sarcasm... i would never touch a pro-hormone... at least i dont think i would... i did try this stuff once that was actually decent... i dont know what it did to me but incredible pumps... strength through the roof ... it was called Xtreme Tren by TCL... i wonder if it is basically the same thing as that superdrol by CEL that you are talking bout....
    Last edited by The Deuce; 02-13-2009 at 08:31 PM.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    So im guessing no one is a fan of the Idea?

stangmatt06 is offline Associate Member
    Tren Xtreme is over rated....

meathead320 is offline Member
    Some of the meythl pro hormones are decent orals. They sort of have a bad rep from early non-mythl Pro hormones that only gave about 10% or less of the target hormone.

Some Mythl's are strong however, and can give decent results.

The only problem is they are more hepatoxic than Anadrol , and hurt lipid values even more so.

The issue is that they make 3 passes throught the liver.

First becoming the target hormone, then 2 more times just like the other orals.

That being said, if you are willing to do it, Superdrol and its clones are very strong, comparable to dbol , with less bloat, and my personal fav was Halodrol. There are some clones of that around too.

Just keep in mind, they are often harsher than regular roids.

stangmatt06 is offline Associate Member
    I took Tren Xtreme when I was 18 and half way thru the bottle I had no libido; stuck with a limpy. I also experienced my nipples becoming sensitive and getting a fatty tissue build up that made my nipples puffy (still have it). I quit taking the stuff after this and gained my libido back but am stuck with the puffy nipples.

Many of my friends and I took Tren Xtreme and we all had bad side effects during our cycle, however, we did see strength gains and an increase in weight.

We also did not know about clomid and nolva back then, we stuck with AromX and 6OXO type products

Yah I just will never use pro-hormones again... WHY WOULD YOU IF YOU ARE ALREADY VERSED IN AAS WORLD?? Ya know??

I'll take me Test P and Tren Ace combo any day over any other product out there !!!

Thread Information