Thread: Cutting on Deca

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member

Cutting on Deca

I'm about to start getting my gear in order for my cutting cycle. The last couple years during the summer I ran test/tren /winny with good results. The tren gets me feeling a little funny. I get only slightly irritated but my thoughts are goofy and my sleep is screwed up. The difference this year is I will have a new born to take care of. I don't want to be "not myself" for 8-10 weeks. I am considering running deca with the test instead with the winny at the end. I've heard people say you can cut on anything and still get hard as a rock if you're diet is on. I can get things for the water retention. What do you guys think? Has anyone ever tried this? I've only bulked on deca.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    it can be done.. but wouldnt be my first choice

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    I assume you are guna run test prop?.... what about masteron or primo?

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Im cutting on it right now no problem. I think deca should be in every cycle though for its joint relief

Dinosaur is offline Member
    why u want to cut the deca when ur about to start the winny? i lost u there.

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    Are you gonna run Deca or NPP? At what dosage? My cutting cycle will be the same,exept I will add mast(instead of test?). Not sure about the test yet.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    I'm about to start getting my gear in order for my cutting cycle. The last couple years during the summer I ran test/tren/winny with good results. The tren gets me feeling a little funny. I get only slightly irritated but my thoughts are goofy and my sleep is screwed up. The difference this year is I will have a new born to take care of. I don't want to be "not myself" for 8-10 weeks. I am considering running deca with the test instead with the winny at the end. I've heard people say you can cut on anything and still get hard as a rock if you're diet is on. I can get things for the water retention. What do you guys think? Has anyone ever tried this? I've only bulked on deca.
    I think WINSTROL and DECA go wonderful together. We have gotten guys in contest shape with similar cycles in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by omna82 View Post
    Are you gonna run Deca or NPP? At what dosage? My cutting cycle will be the same,exept I will add mast(instead of test?). Not sure about the test yet.
    It's deca . I would run it at 600mg. I only ran it once before and it was at that dose. The winny will be thrown in the last 5 or 6 weeks. If I go with deca instead of tren is will look something like this.
    week 1-14 test 375mg
    week 1-10 deca 600mg
    week 9-14 winny 50mg/ed
    pct: clomid/nolvadex

if its a long ester test id run the winny past the test so i could jump right on pct

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    If I was you I would run NPP. I NPP in combo with Test Prop and Winny with a good diet and cardio plan is an excellent cutter ... IMO.

crf450x is offline Associate Member
    so if the deca readyjects are 50 mg is that 1ml? and why are the sust readyjects 1ml but 250mg? correct me if in wrong

well, because the deca is 50mg/ml and the sust is 250mg/ml

Quote Originally Posted by Mammon View Post
    well, because the deca is 50mg/ml and the sust is 250mg/ml
    well they are both in 1ml rdjects so to get 600 mg of deca would it take 12 ,1ml jabs? i hope im wrong ...

DECA dosed at 50 mgs per ML... wow that has gotta svck. 12 ML's of Oil in just Deca per week... Basically you are talking for an average cycle... 14 ml's of injected oil per week... nope... definitely not I would find a different brand of Deca that is dosed at least 200 mgs per ml. IMHO.

oh ok thanks and sorry for hijacking

Quote Originally Posted by crf450x View Post
    well they are both in 1ml rdjects so to get 600 mg of deca would it take 12 ,1ml jabs? i hope im wrong ...
    nope.. your correct..
    screw that.. id find a source for some higher mg deca.. hell id get some single ester test while your at it..

im working on that

I don't know what happened with this thread but the deca I would get is dosed at 300mg not 50mg. Two shots a week. I don't think I can get NPP. Liquidex, cardio, and a good diet should keep the water weight down. My test dose is lower so that should help too.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    You shouldn't have a problem doing this, but personally I think it's a waste of the Deca .

I don't feel you'll have difficulty with the water retention if you are dieting and doing cardio.

Good luck bro.

Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    You shouldn't have a problem doing this, but personally I think it's a waste of the Deca .

I don't feel you'll have difficulty with the water retention if you are dieting and doing cardio.

Good luck bro.
    I might just get the tren but why do you think the deca would be a waste? I can diet hard and be in an extremely anabolic state and sacrifice no muscle and look "fuller" with the deca. Do you think deca should strictly be used for bulking purposes?

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    Do you think deca should strictly be used for bulking purposes?
    Yes IMO. NPP is still a bulker to me but would work better as a cutter than DECA would.

Yes, Get the Tren . TREN TREN TREN !!! YAH !!!

P.S.- Don't get me wrong. Deca is a wonderful wonderful AS... just for what you are looking for I honestly believe you should go the TREN route.. but then again you always have the option of just Trying the DECA and seeing what results you do get whilst cutting with it and then letting us know how it goes..

Oh well. Screw it. I like the way I look on tren while cutting and I'm a beast in the gym! Tren E 600mg for ten weeks. Let's do it!

Thread Information