Griffix is offline New Member

Time for the annual cycle. Please help.

Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 185lbs.

Don't know current BMI, but I'm in great shape. Solid diet and heavy lifts. Lots of clean calories ready to go (about 3,000 - 3,500 per day).

I'm looking at this cycle:

WEEKS 1-4 = 25mg Thai DBol "pinks" each day
    WEEKS 3-6 = 200mg Deca & 200mg Test-E per week

Please let me know what you think. I'm very open to suggestions and criticism.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    crap..
    why running deca and test starting at week 3 and only running 4 weeks...

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    D-bol is fine,but why such a low dose of test and deca .And even more strange is the weeks you are going about this.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Id run no less then 12 weeks deca and 13 weeks test and double the deca or the test if not both starting at week 1.

murphylee is offline Associate Member
    are all your "annual" cycles like this? That might explain why you're only 185

i must say if thats your idea if a proper cycle i dont believe you have the knowledge necessary to be doing this yet.. id spend a little more time on the research

honda450 is offline Associate Member
    That's a terrible cycle.

Maybe

1-4 25mg Dbol daily
    1-12 Test E - 500mg/week
    1-10 Deca 400mg/week

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammon View Post
    crap..
    Quote Originally Posted by murphylee View Post
    are all your "annual" cycles like this? That might explain why you're only 185
    Quote Originally Posted by honda450 View Post
    That's a terrible cycle.
    wow quite the friendly bunch we have here.

Quote Originally Posted by honda450 View Post
    Maybe

1-4 25mg Dbol daily
    1-12 Test E - 500mg/week
    1-10 Deca 400mg/week
    Honda, I appreciate the suggestion. Adding on to the existing schedule is not a problem. It seems everyone else is in agreement, so I'll plan to extend the test/deca intake. What does everyone else think?

Peachfuzz, I appreciate you sticking up for me (sort of). I can take the criticism, but I liked that you were cognizant of the way people were trying to help. Thanks

hondas suggestion is solid..
    btw, didnt mean to come off like a dick if i did in my earlier posts..

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    What's your PCT look like?

I'm not sure yet. As of right now, I'm holding five Clomids (50mg) and about a dozen Tamoxifen (20mg). Since I was still just gathering opinions on the cycle, I hadn't yet looked at the PCT. What do you think?

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    runing long esters that short is literally useless

gonna need alot more than that..

i run 100mg clomid and 20mg nolvadex ed for 30 days..
    could back off on the clomid the 2nd 2 weeks and run it at 50mg

briancb1 is offline Member

well....

I would extend the test and deca like everyone else said, double the dosage on all the injectables and run .25-.5mg Arimidex per day while on with possibly some cabergoline (progesterone sides are real!)

500IU HCG every 5 days up till pct

PCT should be arimidex, nolvadex , and clomid if you choose to run it, some dont and still live.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    what were your previous cycles?

what are your goals for this cycle?

NO OFFENSE, but it doesn't sound like you understand what steroids are for and how to properly take them. Your comment about being an annual cycle makes us believe that you have done this before, and at 5'10 and ONLY 185, you could have got that naturally without steroids JMHO

RobouteGuilliman is offline New Member
    T-MOS brings up some good questions. However, nothing some asshole stranger on an internet board, like me, is going to persuade you not to do a cycle if you really want to, even if you don't NEED to.

I am also very concerned, and have seen this a lot with friends who ask for my advice, that you haven't even really put any thought into your PCT! No Bueno!

With that said, here are my suggestions, assuming you are either a beginner or intermediate user with descent general knowledge of Nutrition and Anaerobic Training;

Dbol
    Weeks 1-6
    @30mg ED

Test E
    Weeks 1-2
    @600mg Weekly
    Weeks 3-8
    @400mg Weekly

Deca
    Weeks 1-2
    @600mg Weekly
    Weeks 3-8
    @400mg Weekly

PCT (Most Vital Part)

Clomid
    Weeks 11-13
    @50-100mg ED

HCG
    Weeks 11-12
    @250IU ED

Nolvadex
    Weeks 11-13
    @20mg ED

I also like to throw in some Clenbuterol for its anti-catabolic benefits, just got to keep the calories REAL high, since I also start cardiovascular conditioning for the ol' heart and lungs to catch up with everything I've done over the past couple months. It helps dry you out too.

Quote Originally Posted by RobouteGuilliman View Post

PCT (Most Vital Part)

Clomid
    Weeks 11-13
    @50-100mg ED

HCG
    Weeks 11-12
    @250IU ED

Nolvadex
    Weeks 11-13
    @20mg ED

I also like to throw in some Clenbuterol
    I think running the Nolva a full two-weeks after stopping HCG is best so as not to suppress natural testosterone production. So, HCG for weeeks 10-11, then Nolva for weeks 11-13.

What dosage would you recommend for the Clen ? 60mcg/ed for weeks 11-13? Also, what do you think about arimidex ? Is it necessary or simply helpful in preventing gyno?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Your kidding , right? Time to go back to the research department and actually open the book. Eight weeks of Deca and Test, and HCG during PCT?, show me the logic behind this? and six weeks of D-bol to someone with his stats?

Quote Originally Posted by RobouteGuilliman View Post
    With that said, here are my suggestions, assuming you are either a beginner or intermediate user with descent general knowledge of Nutrition and Anaerobic Training;

Dbol
    Weeks 1-6
    @30mg ED

Test E
    Weeks 1-2
    @600mg Weekly
    Weeks 3-8
    @400mg Weekly

Deca
    Weeks 1-2
    @600mg Weekly
    Weeks 3-8
    @400mg Weekly

PCT (Most Vital Part)

Clomid
    Weeks 11-13
    @50-100mg ED

HCG
    Weeks 11-12
    @250IU ED

Nolvadex
    Weeks 11-13
    @20mg ED

I also like to throw in some Clenbuterol for its anti-catabolic benefits, just got to keep the calories REAL high, since I also start cardiovascular conditioning for the ol' heart and lungs to catch up with everything I've done over the past couple months. It helps dry you out too.

RobouteGuilliman is offline New Member
    Griffix, your right about the HCG , it was late last night and my numbers got mixed up. Clen dose is really up to you, its too individual to recommend, I would say however, not to use the full "cutting" dose, if that makes any sense. Arimidex on hand, but the Nolvadex and Clomid should be sufficient.

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    Your kidding , right? Time to go back to the research department and actually open the book.
    Real world experience, but here is some text.

As regards HCGīs use of Post-Cycle-Therapy (PCT), smaller and more frequent doses after a cycle of AAS would give the best results with the least amount of side effects. A dose of 250iu to 500iu everyday (ed) for 2 to 3 weeks is plenty and should very little from person to person (3). The Physicians Desk Reference recommends 500iu/day, as did the late, great, Dan Duchaine. The smaller doses are sufficient enough to begin reversal of testicular atrophy and used in conjunction with nolvade, will help the already present problem of recovery without raising the levels of estrogen to high and increasing the risk of gynecomastia in the user. Lower doses of 250iu to 500iu also avoid the further risk of down regulating LH receptors in the testes. The old saying more is better definitely does not apply to the use of HCG. You donīt want to finish PCT after using too much HCG only to find out your back at the beginning again. Your best bet is to start at 250iu or 500iu ed for 5 or 6 days, and if you donīt notice anything happening (nuts dropping and getting bigger) up the dose slightly. Small doses like 500iu two days a week isnīt going to cut it like some people think. The only thing small doses of HCG ay be useful (sublingually) for is reducing symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (7). Yeah, thatīs right, you can probably reduce some symptoms of an enlarged prostate with the use of small doses of HCG.
    http://www.steroid.com/HCG.php
    This is the kind of cycle that he can do once every 5 years and still look like a stud. Gains in size and strength should be substantial and long lasting.

Thread Information