12% BF
    3 Years training at the gym
    4th cycle

EOD im taking:
    150mg prop
    50mg tren
    150mg decca

40mg dbol week 1 to 3

Im trying to cut up, I start in a few days when my gear gets here, but I have a problem.

I was hoping to score some tren/prop blend, 100mg per every cc, however, my guy has none left and so I just got 30cc of TTE (150 trenbolone , 125 cypinate, 125 enanthate per cc)

So now I have:

30cc TTE - 150 trenbolone, 125 cypinate, 125 enanthate
    15 cc Decca 300
    20cc prop 100
    3cc tren/prop - 100/100
    20 nolvadex - 20mg
    100 arimidex - .5

How shoud I run this guys, Im going down south in april and I wanna get a little more jacked and cut for the trip.

Im going to drop the decca and the only reason I got the decca was because I wanted to bulk up, however, last week, I decided to go on this trip, so now I wanna get rid of some of that winter belly fat and get my beach body lol

I got my diet plan all tweaked up and my training schedual ready to go, and I always purchased my entire cycle, however this time I didnt and now im running low on the tren/prop blend and my source wont have any in for a long time, its back ordered, there is a comp coming up and the tren/prop blend sold like hot cakes.

So now im 3 weeks in and I have to switch it up, how should I go about this?
    Last edited by RendellUnit; 02-16-2009 at 03:35 PM.

RendellUnit is offline Junior Member
    anyone?

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    having your gear all blended together like that kinda fracks you over. unless you make your own gear and are making it to your own specs i would pass on the blends. now if you wanna get 500mgs of tren a week your gonna have to take 750mgs of test along with it because the shits all blended together. if you do switch from the tren/prop blend to the tte blend make sure you keep shooting prop until the tte kicks in. with prop you can get away with eod injects but i wouldnt do that with tren ace like you have been. your running deca and tren together so i assume you know the risks and have some caber or dostinex on hand?

Ya I didnt no the risks involved running tren and decca together, I have already took decca out of the mix.

So how should I do this TTE, how much should I inject per week and do I just do one big shot a week or do eod injections?

I never did this TTE before and Im kinda new to the tren, I always just bulked, first time doing a cutting cycle.

Any advice would be appreciated godkilla

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    ok first of all i just wanna say that you should relaly know more about these compounds prior to using them as opposed to just taking some guys word for it. the trenbolone in the tte i assume is trebolone ent so you can shoot it twice a week, same as test ent and test cyp. problem is its gonna be awhile before its fully kicks in so in the mean time you can keep shooting the prop eod. this is pretty vague but thats cause i expect you to do some of your own research and connect the dots

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    what is the ester of the tren ?

is it Tren E ?

if so, that makes this idea even worse since you never used tren before as the enanthate ester will mean that if you have terrible side effects and need to stop, it will still be in you for a couple of weeks

Ok, im going to do more reasearch, I think im just going to run a 1cc shot twice a week, to see how my body reacts, im not to concerned as I have done tren in the past, Tren 100mg and prop 100mg EOD, so I have done 300mg of tren per week for 8 weeks and I didnt experience anything to severe, just some acne on my shoulders.

However, this is a different ester, so I hope that my body reacts well with it.

Im going to 600mg of prop for 2 weeks after my first shot of the tte.

Im going to keep this thread saved and keep you guys posted on any sides I may get.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Watermelon handshake?!?!?!

Thread Information