Mylo333 is offline Junior Member

Test Levels Dropping?

I'm at week 11 of my 1st cycle of Test E @ 500mg/week, last week i noticed a drop in energy and yesterday i noticed a loss in strength and stamina, not sure if its due to my lack of sleep (7 hrs - 7.3 hrs) or if my test levels are dropping, my gains have also been been minimal thus far, 11lbs but have been doing alot of cardio 45min @ 4 x a week, have dropped my cardio a little to 35min @3-4x a week for the last 2 weeks, my diet is clean and in check, i run adex @ .25mg eod, has anyone else experienced something like this??

I also tested my BP and its at 130/75 and that's pretty much normal, can anyone provide some insight to my dilema??

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Fake gear maybe?

Dont think so, Testoviron , have seen someone on the forum use the exact same thing with good results, i mean i rocketed from 80kg's - 85kg's by week 6 and strength was up,thereafter just been a straight line no more strength gains or muscle gains, i have even added more food to the equation in the past 3 weeks but no results so far, is it possible to inject in an incorrect place where absorption isnt good?

Maybe adex hindering my gains?

possibly in the first 6 weeks the 6kg gained was alot of water and now with the adex you are reducing the bloat but still increasing muscle thus ur weight stays the same. Strength should stay about the same because yes your gaining muscle but water in the muscle makes you alot stronger too so you have gained some of one and lost some of another. Best thing to do is to take body fat and water weight measurements all the time as well to help explain things

Makes sense, i do feel a i grew in certain areas but the scale says i'm lying, i will keep on monitoring my bf% any ideas on the tiredness, sweating and hotness i am feeling, its not high bp, i tested it and its pretty normal

Thread Information