Shurik is offline Associate Member

Help! Should I stop my cycle?

Currently I am 16 days into my second cycle consisting of sustanon at 500mgs a week injecting on EOD basis. Also running eq 300mgs E4D. A-dex .25 EOD
    Exactly 8 days into the cycle I noticed a change in my right nipple that it looks really puffy but the there is no itchines or lumps or tenderness.
    I automatically threw in nolva at 20mgs for three days and now I swithed to letro and following C_Binos's gyno reversal protocol on cycle. Today will be my third day on letro and it does not seem to be helping as of yet. So I'm really trippin out about this.
    Anyone have ideas if I should stop the cycle or keep on letro or what?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It takes longer than 3 days for even the Nolva to really work, you kinda jumped the gun getting on letro already. I would have just ran the Nolva for a week+ and then adjsuted the dose if necessary Letro is over kill if you dont have lumps or itchy nips. Puffy nips can be the result of being bloated sometimes.

kidrock29520 is offline Associate Member
    i would have held off on the letro til after the cycle...nipples look different if weight is lost or weight is gained if they're not really itching or sore i would say you shouldn't be worrying too much
    Last edited by kidrock29520; 02-17-2009 at 10:21 AM.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock29520 View Post
    i would have held off on the letro til after the cycle...nipples look different if weight is lost or weight is gained if they're not really itching or sore i would say you shouldn't be worrying too much
    If you got gyno coming on definitely do not hold off on the letro you need to attack it soon as possible to have the best chance at reversing it.

Keep on the letro its gunna take awhile for it to become effective

The thing is he only used Nolva for 3 days, it would take longer for that to work. I wouldnt use the Letro unless the Nolva does little or nothing for more than a week.

Thanks for the input. So you guys think that I should drop letro and hit up nolva for a week then switch to A-dex at .5 every other day?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    1st off why the hell do you have a picture of your ass in you avy? 2nd, just keep running the letro until the gyno goes away then switch to something weaker. your obviously extremly gyno prone which would be horrible so you'll need to run .5mgs or armidex ed or another ai during every cycle from now on
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    If you got gyno coming on definitely do not hold off on the letro you need to attack it soon as possible to have the best chance at reversing it.

also the letro is gonna limit his gains way more than nolva would thats why i say i would have held off til after the cycle if he doesen't have any itchiness or soreness its most likely nothing to worry about anyway

I would stay on the letro from what I have seen its the only thing to actually remove gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock29520 View Post
    also the letro is gonna limit his gains way more than nolva would thats why i say i would have held off til after the cycle if he doesen't have any itchiness or soreness its most likely nothing to worry about anyway
    I would rather lose alittle gains then have a lump under my nipple that would never go away without surgery possibly. You gotta get on it right away if you want a channce at getting rid of it

Actually Nolva can reduce gyno too. He says his nipples are not itchy, not painful so why go to the strongest drug right away? I personally would run the Nolva with the adex for a while before going to the extreme of Letro (it will crush estrogen and kill your sex drive so be ready for that).

Hey PT, that avy pic is to bring a little excitement to all the juiced up board members.
    That's a few mixed opinions on what I should do, if I decide to stay on letro should I keep upping the dose or stay around .25 or .5 per day? I'm not even sure if its full blown gyno for sure or not, but it looks puffy with a fatty stripe look. Coming through my chest.

GauchB is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    I would rather lose alittle gains then have a lump under my nipple that would never go away without surgery possibly. You gotta get on it right away if you want a channce at getting rid of it

I completely agree as I have had gyno probs in the past. **** the lumps and get rid why you can or you'll end up needing surgery. Good luck.

lol damn that don't sound good...all i'm gonna say is letro will possibly reverse gyno but your gains arn't gonna be anywhere near where they should be...you just got to make that choice...personally i'd do nolva at any sign of gyno and if it got signifigantly worse then switch to letro
    Last edited by kidrock29520; 02-17-2009 at 12:27 PM.

I decided to stay on letro just to be safe. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to start seeing results from letro? Also so, should I keep raising the dose to 2.5 mgs untill ot gets better and then taper down?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    The letro at 2.5 mg/ED (split 1.25 in AM, 1.25 at night) for 5-7 days will either help you, or it won't.

I wouldn't screw around ramping up. Run the highest dosage you plan on running right out of the gate.

Believe me, as someone who has had gyne surgery, you aren't making a bad decision by potentially "limiting" your gains.

thanks for the info. Now it scares the hell out of me. Basically if I dont see results after 7 days at 2.5 mgs then I'm screwed.

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    Before I break away from the thread's consensus about your problem, I would like to ask you how you did on your 1st cycle. I ask this because by what you're describing above, at least in my opinion, it is not gyno. You mention that you have not experienced itchinessgive, sore nips, nor have the usual lump build-up, which are obvious signs that gyno development is taking place. You could be suffering from more than normal bloating/water retention from the eq, like someone else pointed out, than most users.

Don't get me wrong, I rather be safe than sorry if I notice one of my nips getting bigger than usual. Also, water retention is significantly more obvious where your body has more adipose tissue available. Increasing adex and taking it everday like PT mentioned is the right course to combat bloating. Since you jumped on Nolva/Letro already, I can't add anything else but I would've have waited a bit longer by adjusting the adex to higher doses and running it ED, instead of EOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurik View Post
    thanks for the info. Now it scares the hell out of me. Basically if I dont see results after 7 days at 2.5 mgs then I'm screwed.
    To dispel anxiety from believing that you have gyno, just give the letro 2 weeks to make sure it is working on your system. Also, do increase the letro per cbynos' guide... Remember that your body reacts differently than everybody else's; just don't lose your mind in the process!

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    do not stop your cycle!!! Just treat the gyno

Ya it makes sense that it could be just water, but i figured if it was water i would see it on both nips instead of just my right one. Plus does not take longer than one week to start seeing gyno symptoms? I never had this problem before so I'm not really sure if its water or not, but all I can tell is that my nip looks different.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurik View Post
    Ya it makes sense that it could be just water, but i figured if it was water i would see it on both nips instead of just my right one. Plus does not take longer than one week to start seeing gyno symptoms? I never had this problem before so I'm not really sure if its water or not, but all I can tell is that my nip looks different.
    Most likely, it seems like your body is just reacting to the exogenous test/eq. If you never had such problem before, assuming you ran a similar cycle like this one, then that could potentially be a timeline you can refer to. Aside from this, I'll be impelled to say that this is gyno only if you developed gyno on your 1st run and if not, if after your 1st run, you discovered you were extremely prone to gyno. And for the record, gyno does not develop in 8 days nor 16 days... not enough time for exo test to aromatize and eq is NOT known as a great estrogenic drug. JMO on the matter, again your body reacts very differently than mine's so there might be diff. things going on. Also don't stop the cycle, which I've not seen anyone advising you to do otherwise -prob. I missed it- but don't stop the cycle.

Ok sounds good. I will probably finish of the letro treatment and switch to a-dex at .5 eod.
    Thanks to everyone for the input.

Thread Information