cookieboy is offline New Member

newbie advice please

hiya,

just lookin for some advice so any help would be great.

i stupidly done a steroid cycle of sus/deca /dianabol after only 1 month of training about 3 years ago and put on a shit load of water, i looked terrible by the end of it and don't want to recreate that look!

i stopped training after finishing the course but started training again naturally about 6 months ago, i've been working really hard in the gym, but i want to get a bit bigger and more cut up for summer, i have quite abit of bodyfat around my stomach and lower chest area but where i'm training hard i'm also eating alot of protien plus shakes so its pretty hard to get rid of at the moment but i can go on a hard cutting month in april to loose that so no worries there.

what i want to know is what would be a good cycle to add some decent lean muscle mass with minimal water retention a friend of mine told me to just run a 6 week course of winstrol but i want to really know what i'm doing first unlike last time!

i'm a ecto, 6' 1 and 85kg (187 pounds) it's not all muscle as i have some body fat, although i'm now on a clean diet eating about 4 chicken breasts a day plus loads of veg

any help would be great

thanks

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    what is your body fat%?
    you should be seriously training longer than 6 months before you jump on a cycle in my opinion.
    what do you have planned for pct?

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    You've only been training 6 months and it sounds like your diet still needs work. Why don't you do yourself some research for the next little while and keep training natty for another year or two until you put some more muscle on and drop the bf.

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Ya. I feel like you dropped the ball by initiating a cycle after one month of training in your past, and started lifting 6 months ago after a two and a half year break and now want to use gear as a fall back again. It needs to be used more responsibly than that. You need to get some personal research done on your own. You really have no idea what youre undergoing and i think i speak for everyone when i say im much more inclined to help individuals who are attempting to help themselves by taking steps to become knowledgable and educate themselves rather than asking us to spoon feed them all the essential ins-and-outs.

You dont need AAS. You need a diet. And you need a solid training split and some determination.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    what is your body fat%?
    you should be seriously training longer than 6 months before you jump on a cycle in my opinion.
    what do you have planned for pct?
    ^^^^^ this has been a recording from the National Steroid Council ^^^^

Get your training solid, get a smart diet for your goals, and put on as much naturally as you can BEFORE considering another cycle

Steroids are NOT magic, as you can tell , so put in the time and then think about another cycle

fb4life is offline Junior Member
    exactly MMA

cookieboy is offline New Member
    o.k guys cheers for the advice, is it possible to keep putting on lean muscle mass with a good diet for my goals (adding lead mass) and cut bodyfat at the same time?

cheers again.

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    absolutely!! cardio 3x a week will help keep you lean, a good bulking diet, and a solid program will take u to your goals.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by cookieboy View Post
    o.k guys cheers for the advice, is it possible to keep putting on lean muscle mass with a good diet for my goals (adding lead mass) and cut bodyfat at the same time?

cheers again.
    YES !!

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

see if that helps you

Thread Information