flabbywussy is offline Senior Member

Question sustabolic trenabolic??

hey guys just wanted to ask about this bottle of "trenabolic" i got it's suppose to be tren ace, but the color is pale yellow..wtf never seen it like this before. also the rubber stopper is like silicone maybe?(clear) anyone seen this before? i've ordered from the guy before, but this is a new lab takin over i guess, so things changed.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Why don't you post a picture in the picture forum and edit the lab name out.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have light colored Tren E at home right now. It just depends what oil is used to make it. I have heard of the company that makes that gear and as far as I know they are good to go.

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    i know the lab that produces the "abolic" gear and im running some of their test right now. Good product. If that product you have is legit it will have come in the original box. THe original box will have a scratch off panel on the side with a series of numbers. go to the website named on the box and type in the numbers you uncovered on the scratch off panel to confirm product (itll tell you tren a or e at this point) and authenticity. Im betting its tren a
    Last edited by MMArmour; 02-17-2009 at 03:06 PM.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Put up a pic in the picture forum and have peopel check it out

posting it now...

hologram, but no scratch off panel hmm,,,

Quote Originally Posted by MMArmour View Post
    i know the lab that produces the "abolic" gear and im running some of their test right now. Good product. If that product you have is legit it will have come in the original box. THe original box will have a scratch off panel on the side with a series of numbers. go to the website named on the box and type in the numbers you uncovered on the scratch off panel to confirm product (itll tell you tren a or e at this point) and authenticity. Im betting its tren a

Blog Entries
    Hey bro i went and checked out your pics. Your stuff is a totally different lab then the stuff im talking about. Mine has a totally different look. Some names are pretty lab specific.

aplex

agen

abolic

But in this instance it wasnt. If you want you can PM me and we will name names and see if we are working with the same shit. I can prolly help you out.

ever seen tren ace this light colored b4

Blog Entries
    Color of compounds can be dictated by alot of things. i wouldnt let the color sway you to one determination or another.

Thread Information