8am: 1 scoop weight gain
    1030am: 100g tuna with rice crackers
    1pm: 200g lean ground beef with potatoes or pasta or brown rice
    4pm: 150g chicken with rice and vegetables
    530pm: pre-work out 1 scoop weight gain
    8pm: post work out 1 scoop weight gain
    845pm: 500g steak with salad
    10pm: 1 scoop weight gain

This question is regarding the timing I should take in between my cycles. I know that the appropriate time stated = time on + PCT, but I ran into the problem of having illegitimate gear on my first cycle which ended 5 weeks ago. For some background info, I was originally planning on taking sus325 and deca275 for 10 weeks, but after joining the forum I decided to switch that cycle and run Test Cyp 300 twice a week for 11 weeks. Both my training and diet have been checked on here, but after 11 weeks I only saw a gain of 4lbs, which makes me believe that my gear was seriously underdosed / vegetable oil. I had a PCT scheduled to start 16 days after my last injection, but I decided to save it and just jump on tribulus instead. It’s been 5 weeks now, and I’m thinking about starting my “2nd” cycle, which would now be 9.5 weeks of sus325 (0.6mg / eod) because I have to use it eventually.

Is this a good idea?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Well your diet is OK, but not great. too many scoops and not enough WHOLE FOODS, without seeing the macros, its hard to tell if its enough calories for you or not

Tribulus does NOTHING for restarting your natural test. Even if your gear was underdosed, if it was real, it would have shut you down.

You should have still run the PCT but since you didn't , you SHOULD go get bloodwork done to check to see if your levels are in the normal range now BEFORE you consider jumping back into another cycle

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    What makes you think your gear was fake?

fnm166 is offline New Member
    Alright. Good call on getting the bloodwork done.
    I thought it was fake due to the fact that for 11 weeks, a 4lb gain isnt that impressive (or is that supposed to be normal?).

Quote Originally Posted by fnm166 View Post
    Alright. Good call on getting the bloodwork done.
    I thought it was fake due to the fact that for 11 weeks, a 4lb gain isnt that impressive (or is that supposed to be normal?).
    well it depends on many things, like diet, training, PCT

did you get any positive side effects , like libido increase

any bad sides like acne, hair loss, sensitive nipples??

My diet was exactly as I posted earlier, and my training was 5 days per week.

At first I did notice a libido increase, and did get some acne on my upper back, but nothing else. That's why I was thinking it was really underdosed, because every person I've spoken with has seen impressive results from test only cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by fnm166 View Post
    My diet was exactly as I posted earlier, and my training was 5 days per week.

At first I did notice a libido increase, and did get some acne on my upper back, but nothing else. That's why I was thinking it was really underdosed, because every person I've spoken with has seen impressive results from test only cycles.
    ok, well then my first post stands. even under dosed, it would have shut you down, so you should do your PCT OR go get the bloodwork done to see where you are at before your cycle

Ya dumb move on my part.... do you think it's too late to run a PCT?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Eat a meal before the workout instead of the shake and take 2 scoops of whey after the workout. Beef up your breakfast some also.

Thread Information