rush0804 is offline New Member

Question first time cycle...whats the best combo

Ok guys, im 5'8 and i weigh 175....im pretty chubby but not fat. I have this winter music conference (wmc) to go to at the end of march and i need to look ripped which means shredding all the extra fat so my muscles can stick out...so i decided to take some of this special stuff...im thinking of doing anavar and primo...is that a good mix? And if it is, im pretty sure that miami is going to land in the middle of my cycle and im pretty sure i will not work out those days, so should i stop using that week? Thanks.
    Last edited by rush0804; 02-17-2009 at 09:12 PM.

Paul_Best is offline Associate Member
    Not even close to begain imo!

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    All you need is a good diet and hard training, no way should you be using aas.

Exactly....imo

Proper diet and cardio will do wonders may not happen over night but i feel that is what is whats best. what does your diet look like how long have you been liften for?

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    This has to be a Hall of Shame nomination.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Are you serious??

Will you even listen to us when we tell you how STUPID what you are proposing is??

If you will listen, i will take the time to explain how WRONG what you want to do is and how bad you will regret it

If you just want to hear what you want to hear, then good luck and have fun at your conference

the choice is yours

Nitro29 is offline Member
    Really coming out of the woodwork arent they.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro29 View Post
    Really coming out of the woodwork arent they.
    It's that time of year. they all want the beach body in a bottle

u noe wat it is...im not proposing anything stupid its just that i used to be obese with the same height but weighed 200 and i managed to shred down naturally...but for some reason, i can't lose any more than 170...i tried exercising and diet plans...not that i dont follow a diet plan, im very picky wen it comes to protein and carbs and such. And i have been lifting for about 3 years now with little or no seroius results...i don't want to do AAS because i want to look good for one time...but because i need just the right push in the direction and then i will maintain it...

OK, what is your bodyfat % now?

what does a typical days food intake consist of for you and what time do you eat

there is lots of help here that can help with your diet and training BEFORE you use steroids that may cause you more problems,than good right now

my body fat in one website is 25, in another its 27 and in another its 32 so idk...i guess we can come to the solution that im fat now...i eat usually around 9am breakfast then lunch at 1pm and a snack at around 5pm (usually fruit or granola bar) and dinner at around 8pm. This is what happens almost every weekday..weekends vary depending when i wake up and such. I dont really have carbs until probably dinner time. But if i eat bread then its whole wheat. My usual breakfast is egg whites either with whole wheat bread or wrap. My lunch consists of a sandwhich, wrap, rice and meat, etc. My dinner is rice/buckwheat/potato with usually chicken, lamb or steak. Oh yeah, and 90% of the time i drink water.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    How about cutting more carbs.
    This might help.
    UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

and eating smaller meals every 3 hours instead of only 3 a day

Your bodyfat is TOO high to be using steroids as this can cause you some major health problems due to the high bodyfat

we tell people they need to be under 15% BEFORE using steroids so you can see how far off you are with your 30% BF

so you're saying that even if i take a cutting cycle...it would give me more health problems even if i get rid of most of the fat? Even the ones with the least amount of side effects? Don't get me wrong im not looking for an easy way out of hardwork...im willing to dedicate a lot to this. However, i did try eating small meals rather than 3 large ones and it wasn't for only a week, it was for months and i didn't reach no significant results. please tell me what the best thing to do is in this case?? I mean im willing to go all natural...but i want to really try this, especially before the summer hits. Thanks for your concern guys....

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    How about 6 small meals a day.

cutting cycles and bulking cycles, are the exact same thing !!

The same compounds can be used in each.

The ONLY difference is your diet !! That is what makes a cutting cycle a cutting cycle, NOT the compounds used.

So it won't matter what steroids you take, you will NOT get the results you are hoping to see. Its NOT a quick fix, it is a lifestyle change

get into the diet section here and see what you have been doing wrong. Here are the directions to the diet section:

http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

So you wanna learn how to Diet?

those are good threads to get you started.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    DIET is the best gear you could ever get on

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    DIET is the best gear you could ever get on
    gee, i wish i would have thought to tell him that......LMAO

RobbieG is offline Member
    ECA stack, chicken and fish for dinner, 50 gr. protein 2 hour before sleep.

40 min Burn session in the morning and 10 min with weights. Basics: Squat, Dead and bench.
    With squat you train shoulders, with dead you train bi's and forarms and with bench itīs triceps. Each weightlifting session should take about 10-15 min. 4 sets x2

idiot proof plan, even advanced do this.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieG View Post
    ECA stack, chicken and fish for dinner, 50 gr. protein 2 hour before sleep.

40 min Burn session in the morning and 10 min with weights. Basics: Squat, Dead and bench.
    your kidding right? you want him to do empty stomach cardio, then hit weights while his glycogen levels are almost non-existent, talk about catabolism
    With squat you train shouldersreally? how is that?, with dead you train bi's and forarms and with bench itīs tricepsand shoulders. Each weightlifting session should take about 10-15 min. 4 sets x2
    10-15 minutes?
    idiot proof plan, even advanced do this.
    i've never heard of any advanced bodybuilders doing catabolic weight lifting for 10-15 minutes then calling it a day, unless they want to shed muscle weight by breaking down their hard-earned muscle for fuel

HuntMan is offline Associate Member
    Agreed ^^^^^

vic09 is offline New Member
    I'd recommend a program consisting of cardio and weight training if you have the time to put it in.Your diet also has to be spot on.Shouldn't take anymore than 1 hour.
    Treadmill for 10mins (staying within hr) and then straight to weight lifting with light weights.Legs-Deadlifts,lunge onto step,squats and step ups and back to treadmill for next 10mins.Chest,Treadmill and so on.Also recommend heavy fat burners 2-4 capsules a day 30 mins before training a meals.5-6 SMALL meals a day is enough and try not too eat too late in the day.

Thread Information