cashdro21 is offline New Member

Exclamation My first fina cycle please help!!!

I am twenty-one years old. i obtained fina from a friend that used an online kit to make it. I have it in a sealed glass jar with a rubber top and it is a goldish color. I need to know how much to take at a time, and please the best supplments to stack with the fina not only to get affective results for only taking ONE cycle, and the most affect post cycle supplements to take to avoid erectial disfunction and GYNO!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME OUT! IM IN EXTREME NEED OF GUIDANCE

i was planning on shooting in my butt not my leg. but my friend that made it for me actually did a cycle himself n he gained about 25 pounds in 6 weeks with only one cycle. he told me what he did and everything. and how much to take at a time n how important it is to not let the needle touch any surface and everything.. im just looking for the best way to take it and the best supplements to take it with to prevent gyno. and no it isnt a masson jar. its like one though... it came with the kit. please help me
    Last edited by cashdro21; 02-18-2009 at 02:25 PM. Reason: add too peplys

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Have you ever cycled before. What are your stats

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Stats:

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    take some time to learn about this stuff before you decide to use it..
    glass jar? like what.. a mason jar...

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammon View Post
    take some time to learn about this stuff before you decide to use it..
    glass jar? like what.. a mason jar...

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Quote Originally Posted by cashdro21 View Post
    I am twenty-one years old. i obtained fina from a friend that used an online kit to make it. I have it in a sealed glass jar with a rubber top and it is a goldish color. I need to know how much to take at a time, and please the best supplments to stack with the fina not only to get affective results for only taking ONE cycle, and the most affect post cycle supplements to take to avoid erectial disfunction and GYNO!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME OUT! IM IN EXTREME NEED OF GUIDANCE
    Stats?
    How about do a research.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    WOW, this never ceases to amaze me what these KIDS are willing to put in their bodies without having a clue.....

You are in need of about 3 more years of research BEFORE jumping into steroids

put the mason jar up on the shelf for now

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you need to get some test before you do anything. you have obviously never touched a steroid before and now you want to start with the steroid that has the harshest sides and even more made by your friend who im sure has no clue what he was doing. hopefully you dont get an infection and lose your leg shooting this.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Exclamation i know i know nothing. please help me

i was planning on shooting in my butt not my leg. but my friend that made it for me actually did a cycle himself n he gained about 25 pounds in 6 weeks with only one cycle. he told me what he did and everything. and how much to take at a time n how important it is to not let the needle touch any surface and everything.. im just looking for the best way to take it and the best supplements to take it with to prevent gyno. and no it isnt a masson jar. its like one though... it came with the kit. please help me

no i havent. im 5'8'' about 180.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    tren is one of the more potent steroids man,, anyone will advise you to just do a test alone cycle. you MAY run into problems with shooting tren alone.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    tren is one of the more potent steroids man,, anyone will advise you to just do a test alone cycle. you MAY run into problems with shooting tren alone.
    l

let alone, home brew from your 21 yo buddy who has it stored it in a mason jar!

Thread Information