lean1 is offline Junior Member

Question I know you guys are not Doc's but

Before i start my cycle next month sence you guys get checked for test levels what are some of the signs that you guys have that let you know your to low? this is the deal and its weird to me. first off i am 37 i noticed thinning hair in spots on my head and loosing hair on my chest and face what the hell ??? its ok on my arms and legs but what the hell is going on with the other shit i am one of them guys that hate to go to the doc's but what do you guys think and would AS help like test prop and EQ for my cycle. thanks a bunch

NoLimits is offline Member
    Let me get this straight, you haven't run a cycle yet and you are worried that you have low test levels which is causing your hair loss?

Well, you hair loss could have nothing to do with low-test levels. Your 37, it is possible that your hair will just to start to thin out. As far as low test levels, signs of low-test levels; lack of sex drive, no energy just to state a few. To be honest, hair loss with AS users isn't because of low test levels... in fact, most guys who experience this are on test and have very high levels...

lean1 is offline Junior Member
    thanks man just wanted to make sure

Thread Information