sunday is offline New Member

Half dose test, 1st cycle?

Hi all,

I'am a newb, lurking the forums for knowledge, but I havent exactly found the info that I want. My goal is put on SOME size, but do not want to be a pro bodybuilder or professional athelete. I'am thinking most want to take gains and weight to max, but thats not me.

Most seem to agree that Test as a base in a cycle is the way to go, but I'am wondering if there are many guys that half dose test, say 250~300 mgs/ a for the purpose of offsetting the side effects of another high dose compound. ex(Equipoise )

Quick stats:
    Male
    Age 31
    6"2
    225 lbs.
    Not sure about body fat.
    Diet is on point.

I'am satisfied with my weight, and don't want to gain more. I have a wife too, I can do without the sexual dysfunction

The cycle that I'am considering is 50 mgs Anavar or Turinabol a day, and 250+- mgs a week of Testosterone Enanthate for 10 weeks.

I appreciate everyone's thoughts/suggestions.

TwizztedSoul is offline New Member
    Hey there Sunday im pretty new also and im just like you except i've been reading on these forums for a little while. I need help in a certain area if someone could PM me cause im really haveing difficulty. o Btw this is my first post on this site, My name is Paul. Hi its very nice to meet you all.
    Last edited by TwizztedSoul; 02-18-2009 at 03:35 AM.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    personally i would bump the test up to 400-500mgs ew. if your going to do it you may as well do it right. as for the var or t-bol, thats your choice but you can use 50mgs of either week 1-6 to jumpstart your cycle
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by TwizztedSoul View Post
    Hey there Sunday im pretty new also and im just like you except i've been reading on these forums for a little while. I need help in a certain area if someone could PM me cause im really haveing difficulty.

what are you having problems with??
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

well i can't really say without gettin in some sort of trouble, im new to this site and don't wanna push my luck but i really need help.

POST IT IN THE ONO ON ONE SECTION. ONLY YOURSELF AND STAFF WILL BE ABLE TO VIEW IT. YOU CANT SEND OR RECIEVE PM'S UNTIL YOU HAVE 25 POSTS

-PT

RoidBoid is offline Member
    people have run test at lower dosage and seen great results aslong as diet is spot on..... more is not always better with steroids , i would run t-bol 6 weeks and test 10-12 weeks 250mg and see how you go

Not sure on t-bol, but test will SHUT you down... u need to raise your own nat test levels after u finish your course with PCT .... have a read up on pct

thanks PT i'll be sure to do that now

Thread Information