Shnoof is offline New Member

Question Average guy with questions

Me:
    6'0"
    165 pounds
    Relatively thin, but with 1" of fat around my midsection.

I've been going to the gym again for the last month, and plan to go for another 2 months until I go into the Greek armed forces (6 months service). I used to go to the gym for 6 months straight almost everyday about 5 years ago (when I was 18), and went from weakling to slight muscle. Back then I didn't know anything about diets or anything, so I just followed my normal eating pattern. This time I'm supplementing my diet with whey protein.

My goal is to get some nice muscles before I go in. I'm not looking for body building, and I don't really do any competitive sports, it is mostly for appearance (Greek military is a joke). Nobody in my family has ever been very big, most have been quite thin, so I'm assuming my genes do not favor muscle gain.

I'm looking to make the most of my time at the gym before I go to the armed forces by starting up a cycle. Problem is, I really have no clue about steroids . Just started reading this site a few days ago and trying to absorb as much info as I can.

What would be a normal intake for a guy like me? How much is usually spent on a cycle? I have about 8 weeks unto I start my service. Is it reliable to order online?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    steroids are out of the question for you. 1st off you will need to run a 10-12 week cycle and it will take a week or 2 to get your gear and your leaving in 8 so that isnt possible. even if you did have the time you need to learn how to lift and diet 1st. check out the diet section and learn to eat so you can put on some weight before you leave
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

ancientgr is offline Junior Member
    Yiati thelis na pass yia to strato? If it is for the passport, if you're parents are born there, you qualify to get one regardless of where you live now (well, I know for sure in Canada since I have my EU passport).

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Welcome to AR

steroids are not something that you can just jump into. Keep reading for about another year or so while you get your diet straightened out because at 6' and ONLY 165 lbs. You got about another 40 pounds to go before you are even ready for steroids

Its all about the proper diet and food intake, then the working out, then proper rest, then, and only then , maybe adding in steroids after
    Last edited by T-MOS; 02-18-2009 at 11:23 AM.

wizard1997 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    Welcome to AR

steroids are not something that you can just jump into. Keep reading for about another year or so while you get your diet straightened out because at 6' and ONLY 165 lbs. You got about another 40 pounds to go before you are even ready for steroids

Its all about the proper diet and food intake, then the working out, then the rest, then, and only then , maybe adding in steroids after
    I agree 100%

HuntMan is offline Associate Member
    Agree^^^

Thread Information