bandman17 is offline New Member

Exclamation First Cycle Help!!

Alright guys, I am about to be 20 in 2 weeks. I am going to jump on my first steroid cycle around that time. I weigh 176 at 5'7". I have 30 50mg dbol pills, and tren test. My cycle will run for about 5 - 6 weeks actually on the stuff. I have been training for 6 years, and have never touched any kind of steroid before. Being my first cycle ever I want to just get more opinion than the guys I know that have done them. Knowing I won't put my money to waste, and the first cycle generally being the best I want to make it worth it.
    Any tips on this at all for me? Anything would be appreciated at this point. I am concerned with things like gyno, PCT and adverse side effects that I might receive.

Thanks a bunch

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Sorry your much to young lol, loads of natural growth left...

no offense but I am going on them either way, life circumstances differ from person to person. so help would be appreciated rather than criticism.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    you asked for opinions bro...at your age ..you are goin g get them...quite honestly you are jumping the gun wayyy to early bro....eat and train till you reach your genetic potential...by jumping on a course and shutting your test system down you are robbing your self of natural growth...DONT do it bro...Not right now.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    What are the esters of your test and tren ? You do realize if you screw yourself up you will basically have to be on gear for teh rest of your life.

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    they re right man you are a bit young...
    what is tren test?

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bandman17 View Post
    Alright guys, I am about to be 20 in 2 weeks. I am going to jump on my first steroid cycle around that time. I weigh 176 at 5'7". I have 30 50mg dbol pills, and tren test. My cycle will run for about 5 - 6 weeks actually on the stuff. I have been training for 6 years, and have never touched any kind of steroid before. Being my first cycle ever I want to just get more opinion than the guys I know that have done them. Knowing I won't put my money to waste, and the first cycle generally being the best I want to make it worth it.
    Any tips on this at all for me? Anything would be appreciated at this point. I am concerned with things like gyno, PCT and adverse side effects that I might receive.

Thanks a bunch

Tren is not for first time users, its a very strong compound with harsh side effects if not taken with knowledge.

How about you tell us how much of everything you have?

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    tell us what you have man
    i.e..... mg/ml and what compounds

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    SINCE your doing them regardless at least drop the tren out of your cycle. it is very harsh. And 6 wks is to short especially if its not prop

this is exactly what i wanted to hear, my friend who is Mr. 2 cities where i live. he did too much with no knowledge i don't want that for myself. Would I be better off just doing the 50mg DBol a day for 4 weeks?
    the only reason i was going to get the test is because i thought it would be more beneficial. this is what im lookin to know

good or bad, thanks guys

Thread Information