taoros is offline New Member

This newbie needs some direction please (can it be done)?

Ok, so I read the WARNINGS and all that intro stuff but here it goes.

I have friends in western Europe and they get their injectable Deca and Sustanon for about ** US equivalent per vial. They take 1ml a week of each for 3 months and cut with winstrol after that just to tighten things up. They are NOT into body building and as you can see they are just doing a little to enhance themselves to look good and to do it the easy way. It works for what they need it for.

I am over 30 and I would like to do the same exact thing. Never considered doing steroids but I changed my mind because I can't seem to be able to eat enough to gain weight and my strength is nut up to snuff no matter what I do. I mostly want to look better.

My buddies can source pretty much whatever they need (recreational drugs as well) and they have no problem getting the needles and syringes.

Knowing what you guys say in this forum how can I do the above? It's not a biggie if it's too difficult but I would like to.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    no price discussion, edit your post

what are your stats?
    height
    bf%
    training exp

i would like to see your diet in detail?

steroids aren't toys, don't mess with them if you aren't going to use them properly

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    lol, what was the point in telling us your friends can score drugs?

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taoros View Post
    Ok, so I read the WARNINGS and all that intro stuff but here it goes.

I have friends in western Europe and they get their injectable Deca and Sustanon for about $7 US equivalent per vial. They take 1ml a week of each for 3 months and cut with winstrol after that just to tighten things up. They are NOT into body building and as you can see they are just doing a little to enhance themselves to look good and to do it the easy way. It works for what they need it for.

I am over 30 and I would like to do the same exact thing. Never considered doing steroids but I changed my mind because I can't seem to be able to eat enough to gain weight and my strength is nut up to snuff no matter what I do. I mostly want to look better.

My buddies can source pretty much whatever they need (recreational drugs as well) and they have no problem getting the needles and syringes.

Knowing what you guys say in this forum how can I do the above? It's not a biggie if it's too difficult but I would like to.
    May want to re-read....no price discussion

post your years lifting/height/weight/BF %/PCT knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    lol, what was the point in telling us your friends can score drugs?
    maybe he was hoping we would tell him that rec drugs can be used to get a six-pack in minutes while eating ice cream and watching tv

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    maybe he was hoping we would tell him that rec drugs can be used to get a six-pack in minutes while eating ice cream and watching tv
    If only...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by taoros View Post
    Ok, so I read the WARNINGS and all that intro stuff but I'm going to dive right in and break the rules with my first post anyway.
    Not the best idea...

Thread Information