Thread: Kidney Stones

Kongo is offline New Member

Kidney Stones

Hey guys and gals.I have a question. What the hell am I doing to create kidney stones?Ive had 8 in 4 months.I had 7 of those in a month and a half.I drink protein shakes and take liquid creatine.The dr. says they are calcium and salt.Ive cut out all dark drinks and milk cheese and quit using salt in a lot of my food.I started this 1 1/2 yrs ago when I got my first one.I also take anadrol and sust.Could it be this?I know the protein drinks arnt helping matters none but its hard to eat 300 grams of protein aday for me.Thats it.Please help.

Thanks

nymattyk is offline Member

Re: Kidney Stones

Originally posted by Kongo
    Hey guys and gals.I have a question. What the hell am I doing to create kidney stones?Ive had 8 in 4 months.I had 7 of those in a month and a half.I drink protein shakes and take liquid creatine.The dr. says they are calcium and salt.Ive cut out all dark drinks and milk cheese and quit using salt in a lot of my food.I started this 1 1/2 yrs ago when I got my first one.I also take anadrol and sust.Could it be this?I know the protein drinks arnt helping matters none but its hard to eat 300 grams of protein aday for me.Thats it.Please help.

Thanks
    im no doctor but if i had to guess id say the juice has more to do with it than the protein. depending on how close you are with your doctor you might want to bring up your hobby and see if thats causing them.

Kongo is offline New Member

WebMd

yea I just read up on it in WebMd's site and they say protein can cause it too.They also say to drink a glass of pure lemon juice a day. UGGHHH

berry is offline Associate Member

hi

hi mate,drink a lot of water,and only have whey protein shakes the other ones gives the stones,and dont have any cheese or yogurts its not the anadrol ,people over here have stones all the time they eat like shit milk milk and milk and they wonder where the stones come from,the body cannot digest milk properly so stop it and the shakes to r made from milk,peace bro

Mike Guest
    It's a bunch of different things - protein and calcium included - mostly dehydration - thats the cause for 90% of cases - drink more water - and yes drinking lemon juice will help it - thats pretty much the only thing that has been proven to help (that and water and water melon juice)

WannaBeBuff is offline Junior Member
    Being someone who has had a bunch of kidney stones in the past I feel your pain. The kidney stones are calcium deposits in the kidneys caused by dehydration. When there is not enough fluid in the body to help digest calcium and allow it to pass through the kidney there are trace amounts left over in the kidneys. After a prolonged period of dehydration the deposits are allowed to accumulate together to end up becoming the stones and getting stuck when they finally try to pass from the kidney to the bladder and then from the bladder on the way out. This sticking action between and in the baldder is what causes you to have blood in your urine and a lot of pain. Drink lots and lots of water and stay well hydrated. Usually whenever your are severely dehydrated you have had spells with diahrea, causing you to become more dehydrated. Take immodium and try to keep fluids in. Hope this helps. By the way, I still have my last stone in a small jar. I never want another one in my life.

Thread Information