Thread: a lil help plz

mrod is offline New Member

a lil help plz

hey everyone i have trained in the past but i have been training str8 for 2 years 5 to 6 times per week im looking for moderate gains (about 5-8 pounds of lean muscle) and drop body fat need some help on what to take
    specs:
    5'11
    9-10% body fat
    i have ran a cycle of deca in the past i was thinking more along the lines of eq cuz i dont want to blow up like i did of deca (i gained 20 pounds of muscle and sum water lol)

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Welcome to AR

age?

Will you be running Test with your EQ?

Eq is known to be rather weak and needs to be run at higher doses for longer cycles.

600mgs/week for no less than 14 weeks is recommended to see any results

what was your PCT for your last cycle?

How much of the 20 lbs did you keep?

How long ago was that cycle?
    Last edited by T-MOS; 02-19-2009 at 01:36 AM.

RoidBoid is offline Member
    u ran deca alone? u want to run eq alone? .... why not just stick to a test cycle for 10-12 weeks see how you do?

im planing on running hcg and im not considering eq no more but im afriad on jumping on test and gaining to much ...when i came of deca i was at 215 with 15% -17% body fat that was a year and half a go i didnt use no pct

actually i was at 208-210 pnds when i came of deca

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Age?

23 yr

Quote Originally Posted by mrod View Post
    im planing on running hcg and im not considering eq no more but im afriad on jumping on test and gaining to much ...when i came of deca i was at 215 with 15% -17% body fat that was a year and half a go i didnt use no pct
    Its NOT the compound, its the DIET

HCG does NOT keep you from being suppressed or we would ALL use it throughout the entire cycles.

You need test if you are gonna do this RIGHT

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    Its NOT the compound, its the DIET

HCG does NOT keep you from being suppressed or we would ALL use it throughout the entire cycles.

You need test if you are gonna do this RIGHT
    ^^^ agreed. He's RIGHT!
    Cheers!

yeah i know i was just saying that i would use hcg as a pct but im not familiar with pct's so dont hold me to it. by the way im at 191 right now but i have slimed down alot from were i was a couple months back becouse of school and work i was 198 with 10% bf

yeah i know i was just saying that i would use hcg as a pct but im not familiar with pct's so dont hold me to it. by the way im at 191 right now but i have slimed down alot from were i was a couple months back becouse of school and work i was 198 with 10% bf
    you didn't answer if you are gonna use test or not??

PCT suggestions:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=349581

jbm

ok what compounds and dosing would u recomend with the type of goals that i have

by the way i appreciate all the feedback u guys are giving me

RoidBoid is offline Member
    test, why not do test? gaining too much... u wnt to do gear but you dont want to gain too much ...? why not just improve your diet and train like a mofo then, spend the money on food..... if ur set on doing it then maybe 250-300mg of test a week

ok what compounds and dosing would u recomend with the type of goals that i have
    did you click the links above that where put there for you to study??

you sound a bit (and don't take this wrong) immature to AAS use

you did a half assed first cycle with no PCT

you have NO basic knowledge of what makes up a successful cycle including PCT

I'm betting your diet and training are half done as well?????

ok look i have work as trainer (wich in alot cases dont mean shit) but i have a good diet in my opinion and im in pretty good shape i mean 2-3 months ago i was at 198 and 10% thats pretty good in my opinion

ok look i have work as trainer (wich in alot cases dont mean shit) but i have a good diet in my opinion and im in pretty good shape i mean 2-3 months ago i was at 198 and 10% thats pretty good in my opinion
    what are your specific goals?

if you don't want to gain too much, what is the point of using a product designed to make you GAIN A LOT ???

Run a 12 week TEST ONLY cycle, have an AI on hand during the cycle and read the PCT threads that were so kindly spoon feed to you and come back and show us YOUR thoughts on what your PCT will be.

not trying to be a dick or flame you, just hate to see people think that steroids are an easy thing and have no concern for how they are supposed to be done correctly

we don't want you to be the next media target on why steroids are so bad for people

look i totally agree with u and i saw how informative this forum was and i came on here to educate myself and from the other threads iv seen i would understand y u would be frustrated

look i totally agree with u and i saw how informative this forum was and i came on here to educate myself and from the other threads iv seen i would understand y u would be frustrated
    I appreciate your understanding as we do get tons of kids on here that want our advice, but ONLY if its easy and what they want to hear.

They don't realize that we aren't trying to stop them, just get them to slow down and do it the right way so they stay healthy for a long time.

your gains, both good and bad, will be determined by your diet and training. the steroids will do whatever you dedicate yourself to do.

understandable your diet is the biggest factor well look thanks for everything im going to have to sit down look at all the info and evaluate everything but what test and dose would you recomend im looking for the least bloating as possible but like im not to familiar with compounds im not sure if the diet with good supplemntation would keep water retention down

understandable your diet is the biggest factor well look thanks for everything im going to have to sit down look at all the info and evaluate everything but what test and dose would you recomend im looking for the least bloating as possible but like im not to familiar with compounds im not sure if the diet with good supplemntation would keep water retention down
    OK, here is the thing with steroids , its not a quick fix, easy pill popping, grow huge, no side effect thing.

If your gonna do it, you need to do it right

I understand your concern for bloating. I do

SO, you need to have an AI on hand like arimidex to take during the cycle should the need for water removal arise.

I would go with Test Enanthate or Cypionate becasue you only need to inject twice a week, once every 3.5 days.

Test prop is a shorter ester but needs to be shot ED so that can be painful and a hassle

12 weeks of Test E @ 250-500 mgs/week.

PCT would start 14 days after last injection (this is for Test E only)
    if using a different ester like CYP, then 18 days after last inject

you can keep your dose closer to the 250 mark if you are that worried about water retention. ( keep in mind, water is good for the joints, especially when your strength increases before your joints are ready for such an increase)

thanks alot i mean it i prolly end up taking test e or c becouse before i was thinking on prop becouse of the better absorption rate and less bloating but a shot eod is not for me ....well take carez man

Thread Information