NCBOY is offline New Member

NOOB needs advice

I am 22, 5' 9", 178lbs., 13%-16% BF. i do not want to get much bigger but i would like to cut some BF, and get more cut up and leaner. does anyone have any suggestions on a good cutting cycle. I do about 30 mins. of cardio and 30 mins of freeweights 5 days a week.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Just a better diet no point in playing with your hormones for such a simple task that can be obtained naturally....

moosie is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBOY View Post
    I am 22, 5' 9", 178lbs., 13%-16% BF. i do not want to get much bigger but i would like to cut some BF, and get more cut up and leaner. does anyone have any suggestions on a good cutting cycle. I do about 30 mins. of cardio and 30 mins of freeweights 5 days a week.
    Diet, more cardio, more lifting, no AAS needed. whalla!

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBOY View Post
    bro you need to do more than 30 min 5 day a week, i would find the search button on top and look up:

1 work outs routines

2 diets

as for steroids read up first then get you diet right and that will get you what your looking for 100 % with no doubt

good luck

hope that helps

and again good luck

RoidBoid is offline Member
    as above, diet and ur see results... could run clen .. have a read up on clenbuterol

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Yup cardio and diet my friend!

moosie is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidBoid View Post
    as above, diet and ur see results... could run clen.. have a read up on clenbuterol
    i respect your advise but in such a obvious case shouldnt the experienced not suggest any sort of AAS for something can be treated with dedication of training properly? no soap box but i think he needs to put in his time. train, research, train.

Thread Information