rush0804 is offline New Member

okay deciding on taking primo and anavar...need advice

Ok, this is going to be my first cycle, but it will be a cutting cycle of anavar and primo. I'm planning on taking 40mgs of var and 400mgs of primo ED for atleast first 2 weeks and see how it goes to determine how much i should increase. A lot of my friends take AS so im not that worried, but i'm wondering what kind of workouts is best if im trying to lose mostly fat and gain lean muscle. Also, what kind of pct can i use? THanks.

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    wow its hard on here today.

primo needs to be run at 600mgs + for no less than 12 weeks to see results

40mgs var is too low imo.

go with 12 weeks of test e at 500mgs per week with a nolva/clomid pct starting 14 days after last shot .

thats it.

mrtosa is offline Associate Member
    What is your goal and what are your stat?I'm in my 10 month of gh for antiaging I'm in my 3rd week at var for8weeks I will start primo at week 4

okay my goals for this specific cycle is to lose bodyfat and gain some serious lean muscle, cuts, and some visible abs. So, this means that i have to do a lot of cardio and lifting, i just don't know if i should do more of heavy or light weight...please help me on how i should start my cycle and go on with it. But FYI, i used to have severe acne as a kid so i need something with the least amount of side effects as possible, plus i like to **** so no deca dick please...lol thanks guys

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    400mgs of primo ed? 2800mgs a week? thats a little to much. primo needs to be shoot at min. of 600mgs a week
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

yeh that was a typo i meant 40 mgs ed of anavar and 400mgs/week of primo...but i have been reading up on it and ur right, i will increase it to prob 60-80mgs anavar everyday and 600mgs of primo/week. I also wanted to ask if i take this cycle, while im on accutane?? Will it effect or reverse the intended effects of each drug? Please advise. Thanks.

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    So just Var/Primo only cycle, no Test base? Also, you'll need some estro control (assuming you add a Test base) while cycling.. speaking of which, that will not help much in the acne department.

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    bf%?
    cycle experience?

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    because no one else did it..

watermelon handshake

Im 20 years old. im 5'8 and weigh 170 idk what my body fat is and this is the first cycle im taking.

Thread Information