Thread: Prop Question

8heyzeus4 is offline New Member

Prop Question

Because of the accessibility my guy has with Prop I'm considering running a cycle of it for 10-12 weeks. This isn't my first cycle. I have run Sust only at 500mgs/week for 10 weeks and Cyp at 400mgs/week for 10 weeks. The last cycle I did was over 17 months ago and that was deca only at 400mgs/week for 10 weeks.

My question is do you guys think 100mgs EOD of test prop will be sufficient? All the research I've done suggests that 100mgs Eod is a good rookie cycle. I'm wondering if this will be enough because it only works out to 700mgs bi weekly. The prop profile I read states that because of the short acting ester the concentration of test/100 mgs in prop (approx 68mgs) is one of the highest of most tests. So would 350mgs/week yeild similar results as 500mgs of sust/week? And if not and I upped the dosage to 125mgs eod at 875mgs bi weekly would I notice much more gains then at 100mgs eod?

Frequent injections don't bother me and I'm attracted to the positive feedback that prop gets. I'm just wondering if considering my background with AS would 12weeks of 100mgs eod do anything. I haven't had blood work done but I'm fairly certain that my natural test levels are nominal since my last cycle.

Ps this site is the shit

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    What are your stats?

binsser is offline Senior Member
    lolololol yeah m8 its is the shit hahahah

with ur prop!... definatly sounds good mate im on week 6 and its really good havent done blood work but if u keep ur diet and training in check ull be fine and gain great results as for 100 eod mmmm to tell u the truth i do 0.75 ed and ive been great on it so if u dont mind injections do it every day bud and 10-12 weeks i think is def better as im only doing it for 8 and am starting to wish i had more to do a few more weeks as the results with my cutting/bulking diet are working great so yeah bud sounds good but there are benifits when doing injections daily like it keeps ur blood levels more stable hope this helps m8!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Given the weight of the propionate ester, you are utilizing more of the test than you would mg/mg of a long ester.

I don't know the exact calcs, but let's just estimate that a cycle of 350mg / EW of prop is equivalent to 500mg of a long ester test. You are blurring the comparison since you are trying to gauge how effective it will be compared to sust, which has propionate in it. To ballpark, I'm just going to say "Yes, 350mg of Prop is at least equivalent to 500mg /EW of sustanon "

I think 10-12 weeks of 100mg/EOD would be fine, but I'd run the prop at 50mg/ED instead.

Just remember that you are going to feel like a pincushion after 8 weeks and you'll still have 14-28 more injections remaining!

My stats are those of a classic hard gainer
    5'8"
    157lbs when I wake up and use the bathroom, 163lbs when I go to bed
    I fluctuate between 12-16% bf, but I just got off 2 weeks of clen that I wanted to try before the summer and dropped to 7.4% bf
    I'm 24 years old
    I enjoy romantic dinners and long walks on the beech

Yea that blows about the ed frequency of injections but if that's what I gotta do it's what I gotta do. Any idea of what I can expect to gain with 50mgs ed for 12 weeks?
    Also you wouldn't go 125 eod? The extra 175mgs bi weekly wouldn't make much of a difference?

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you could have gained more Mass without AAS. Even 163 lbs. is waaaay to light to begin using AAS especially if that weight is you at 16%bf. If I was you I would do a lot more research before you do this cycle... honestly not trying to be a d1ck or anything, it's just people are under the assumption that AAS is a miracle cure because they are not dedicated enough to have a PROPER DIET PLAN set in place. Trust me, if your diet was on you would gain... IMO.. no such thing as a hard gainer. it's all in what you eat. PROTEIN !! That is what you build from. CARBS AND FATS are only energy. You will not gain a single pound of muscle from either Carbs or Fats. I guarantee if you would have consumed a diet of at least 2 grams per body weight and had the right routine in the gym down you would have gained just fine. BUT if you are dead set on using AAS then please do your research and know what you are getting into. Tell me you at least know what a PCT is....

My friend, I have done ALOT of research on AS! This isn't my first cycle. I'm not a rookie who thinks AS is some miracle drug that gains one muscle without proper training and diet. I know it's 50/50 training and diet and I eat as hard as I train. I have a calorie counter on my phone and my diet is definatly in check. Although I don't consume 2grams of protien/lbs of bodyweight (which I do on cycle and try desperately to do off cycle) I do however consume 1.5 grams of protien/lbs if bodyweight. I respectfully disagree with your statement that's there's no such thing as a hard gainer. You clearly haven't met me. My metabolism is lightning quick and that's probably due to my clean diet. I work with guys that juice and are huge and in total disbelief that I can't gain with the amount of protien, carbs and calories I intake daily. I'm not new to AS, I research diligently before I cycle because I understand the consequences of putting such substances directly into my blood stream. I'm not an expert but am in no way an amature to this lifestyle either. Also, of course I know what proper PCT is, give me some credit.
    Last edited by 8heyzeus4; 02-22-2009 at 06:40 PM.

Thread Information