Thread: Sleepy

Adreja is offline Associate Member

Sleepy

Well i am into my 4th week of the cycle.
    From week one its been test e 750/w and d'bol 50/d. Last friday had my first shot of tren e (1ml) and today one shot of 2ml. Nearly everybody has been saying that the side effects of tren e are insomnia and loss of appetite. However in my case i have been really sleepy and been eating quite well. So how long does it take for the tren e to kick in so that the side effects are felt?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    if you dont know the answer you have no business using it. good luck.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Is this your first cycle?? Whats your pct look like?

2nd cycle. previous cycle was test depo, deca , dbol . never used tren before. pct will be clomid and hcg .

as for you jiggaman i have been reading quite a few forums and it just seems that you tend to talk a lot of shit and to quote you "if you dont know the answer you have no business using it. good luck." if you dont wanna give advice keep your shit to yourself.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Adreja View Post
    2nd cycle. previous cycle was test depo, deca , dbol . never used tren before. pct will be clomid and hcg .

as for you jiggaman i have been reading quite a few forums and it just seems that you tend to talk a lot of shit and to quote you "if you dont know the answer you have no business using it. good luck." if you dont wanna give advice keep your shit to yourself.
    ok. sorry sir.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Adreja View Post
    Well i am into my 4th week of the cycle.
    From week one its been test e 750/w and d'bol 50/d. Last friday had my first shot of tren e (1ml) and today one shot of 2ml. Nearly everybody has been saying that the side effects of tren e are insomnia and loss of appetite. However in my case i have been really sleepy and been eating quite well.
    Side effects aren't static, that is to say there are a number of individual variables that promote or negate them and/or their severity, so don't just base your status on popular opinion.

So how long does it take for the tren e to kick in so that the side effects are felt?
    "Kick-in" time is a product of that associated/attached ester, not the compound itself. Enth esters typically take (again this varies) around a 4-6 weeks to reach steady state, i.e. the time it takes for the compound to have stabilized at optimal levels within your bloodstream.
    Those are hefty dosages; how many cycles have you run thus far?
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    this is his 2nd cycle.. arg..
    why start tren e 4 weeks in.. how long are you planning on running the cycle..
    so many questions....

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    ok. sorry sir.
    Cool reply,but you know what? Your right.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your using to many compounds and to higher dosages for someone at your stage, this is your second cycle and your already on tren and up to 750mgs of test, calm down or you will run into trouble and then you will be posting for help regards to sides.

Just take it easy and do more research, if your not growing when you first start cycling something is wrong, normally its diet.

You would of been better off with Tren A so you can stop the compound if sides get really harsh, with Tren E it takes ages to stop!

binsser is offline Senior Member
    v good advice^^^^^^^^^^^

u should listen well m8!

Thanks guys
    Got stuffed around with getting tren . I had already started on test e and dbol and thought its better to add tren when i get it around week 4 then to stop and the start again test and dbol. Now i know that i should have waited till i had everything in my hands but too late now to fix that.
    In the 4 weeks that im on the cycle i have gone up from 97kg to 104kg today. Do realise its mostly water.
    Marcus this week i am finishing dbol so what do you think if i was to continue with test at 500/w and tren at 500/w?

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    forget the tren .. just finish up with the test.. run pct and take some time off..
    plan your next cycle

bmit is offline Member
    good call on forgetting the tren . Tren can have some seriously bad sides so you want to run tren-a just in case you need to get off asap. btw tren gives me insomnia but makes me sleepy and lethargic as well.

Thread Information