wackod2 is offline Associate Member

Testosterone ..........

I know this is not a commonly asked question as i was unable to find many
    sources of answers to the following question.

I know a common cycle of test is 10-12 weeks but people can and some times go for 16 weeks or even 6 months to a year at a time of a Testosterone
    or Testosterone + other compounds.

set aside the side effects and the huge recovery time in a longer cycle ( 6 months ect) as far as Testosterone goes after the first 12 weeks what results can you see from the same dosage of Testosterone?

after 12 weeks 90%? after 6 months 75%? 1 year 50%?

what i am getting at is when does the test stop effecting you as much
    and start to decrease and at what markers does it really start losing its effect.

random question but its on my mind

I read people running years at a time I just wanted to know the story behind how useful it is.
    Last edited by wackod2; 02-24-2009 at 05:23 AM.

HuntMan is offline Associate Member
    I really don't know from personnel experience. But i do know that there are tons of people on here who have ran cycle after cylce after cycle with proper break and PCT of course but have had some type of test as a base in all there cycles and generally run the same amount throughout each cylce and still always yield results. I'll have to have someone else help me here. Usually around 500-750mg. But 500mg still seems to be everyones number one choice.

of course i use 600 i didnt mean the number just when any given number starts slowing down over the course of how long in 1 cycle without a break

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    well there are not many who run cycles that are a year long. there are people who stay on year round as part of a hormone replacement therapy regimen. these doses are anywhere from 50-250mg per week, 250mg/wk being the absolute high end. the problem is with staying on that long is its just not healthy beyond a certain point i.e. the high end i mentioned. but yes, you will see diminishing returns.

i have read about the therapy but even on google i see men run 1000 a week and take breaks at 250 and do that for a year.
    i dont know about you but that sounds costly lol

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm on year round, cruise and blast, but my blast never exceeds 10wks as this is where gains for me come to pretty much a standstill unless i was to up the dose and/or change compounds.

thanks for the input you say 10 weeks but you constantly stay on which makes a different variable

how long do you think it would take to see results standstill if you stopped for 6 months then started ?

Thread Information