John88Test is offline Member

Low E2 Depression?

I am on a modified “Super” TRT or low dose cycle if you wanna call that at 250-300mg Test Cyp per week. After noticing some gyno I blasted it with 0.5mg of Adex and then kept hitting it with 1.25 of Letro every day. I now have zero energy, am depressed, and have no sex drive. I am fairly certain I have pushed my E2 too low but I am still getting morning wood! I mean the depression and lack of energy is EXTREME. I feel bipolar, happy one minute, depressed the next. I have decided to lay off all AI’s for about 4 days and then resume 0.5mg Adex EOD.

What do you guys think? Have you had similar issues? Bear in mind that I am taking Finasteride 2.5 ED to combat hairloss, HCG sporadically throughout the “cycle” (never over 300mg per shot as to avoid gyno) and obviously the Test Cyp at 250-300mg per week. I am very worried about gyno and maybe go overboard. Finding that sweet spot to keep my E2 in range is really ****ing hard. I don’t want to ruin my current relationship with my gf and am about to up the test dose to a real cycle 500-600mg for 12 weeks and I really want to make sure I am not this up and down with my mood. Any input/experiences would be greatly appreciated.

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    Ummm, i'm no expert on adex but that looks like a high dose...

how long are you going to cruise for?

and how old are you?

I am relatively young. 27 years old and I have some cycles behind me. I will be cruising until the end of April and then ON until September, I then will be going off completely until next January. I have been able to run crusing doses then cycle does and then come off without too much problems recovering. I hit PCT hard and then lay off Test completely for 4 or so months and have bloodwork done. So far no problems.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    just run the letro until the lumps or itchy nips dissapear then drop it and start running .25-.5mgs armidex. your estrogen levels are to low and thats why your feeling the way you are
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

I repeat the process each year. Cruise until April, Blast until Sept then off. So far I have been able to gain a lot over time without losing natural test production. It comes back rather quickly with HCG used during, then proper PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    just run the letro until the lumps or itchy nips dissapear then drop it and start running .25-.5mgs armidex. your estrogen levels are to low and thats why your feeling the way you are
    They really arent lumps at all. Its just a puffier chest. Like regular fat. I know i need to get my bodyfat % lower. its at 17-18%. I tend to gain more fat when I am on a cruising dose of test. Go figure. So the letro will only work if its a lump right, NOT if my chest has gained fat right (psuedogynocastemia) right?

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    Quote Originally Posted by John88Test View Post
    I repeat the process each year. Cruise until April, Blast until Sept then off. So far I have been able to gain a lot over time without losing natural test production. It comes back rather quickly with HCG used during, then proper PCT.
    nice! do you get bloodwork done after cruises like that?

Thread Information