Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Nightmare stories of tren?

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality

Nightmare stories of tren?

I keep hearing all these people talk about how harsh the sides can be and how users new to tren should stick to ace in case of harsh sides etc. What I've never heard is a nightmare tale of tren sides. I did a search and still didn't come back with anything more than the usual stuff I hear-- aggression, insomnia, night sweats, tren cough, and so on... and a lot of people parroting the ace advice.

Anyone care to share a horror story?

I was considering tren e instead of ace for a future cycle due to my dislike of needles and was wondering if it's really that important to stick to ace for a first run.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I personally havent tried Tren Ace I am on my secon Tren E cycle now though. The only notable sides to me are night sweats.

csavage0 is offline Member
    night sweats sucks

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    I tried tren a at 100mg for 2 days and man it was bad I had crazy bad shivers and I woke up a million times in the night and the bed was soaked. I have never seen my bed that wet ever. I was trying 75mg a day right now but I think im gunna drop back to 50mg

night sweats sucks
    I find them very tolerable I just change t-shirts 1-2 times per night. I sleep very well.

I find during the second week things are worse for a few days until the compound gets to a good stable level then im fine

TODouble2 is offline Associate Member
    i wont do tren again since im really prone to aggression. the results are amazing but i dont want to end up in prison over something stupid

honestly so far I love the compound ive never seen my body change so much

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    yeah it is really horrible ...i get really big ...really strong ...lose some bodyfat ....total nightmare *LOL*
    btw - all ive ever used is tren a - not tren e......
    call me fortuante whatever - never been any major problems ..yeah some night sweats - nothing intolerable at all......
    Marsoc likes this.

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    IMO the main cause for concern is the blood pressure spike some experience.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^ may be true - ive seen it posted here many times and personally have done it for the last 4-5 years - but you should always montior BP on cycle imo ....so cheap for a digital bp monitor and large or xlg cuff.....

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think in the lower-medium doses side effects are over exaggerated by the steroid community. I only start and many of my friends that have used it get the harsher sides of tren when going over 500mg a week.

Nitro29 is offline Member
    My sides have been very minor when I used tren a at 100mg ed. I was also stacking with prop and mast, everybody and their gear is different.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The only thing that really bothers me is it screws with my thoughts. Worse yet, I get the goofy dream syndrome. It could be a very intense nightmare to a vivid dream that makes absolutely no sense .

reddohc is offline Associate Member
    i get night sweats occasionally. sometimes i wake up and its like im drowning haha. but damn is it worth it..

BloodyBillAnderson is offline Associate Member
    Increased acne is the only side I noted at 100mg ed.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    tren cough = kiss of death

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    ^^ not looking forward to that

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    Ugh tren cough is absolutely horrible.

The increase in aggression is enough for me to never take it again.
    I was a ****ing psycho on that stuff.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Ive never been able to make it more then 3 weeks on Tren A dosing between 50-75 Ed. It eventually messes with my sleep too much. Im in and out of bed 4-5 times a night and feel like Im losing my mind during these sleepless nights. Some how it affects my breathing. It seems like when I lie down in bed it takes 5 minutes to catch my breath and then I can't get into a calm breathing pattern. I just focus on my breathing and can't relax. Maybe its anxiety?

Im going to add it into my current cutting cycle at 8 weeks out, but at 75mg EOD. I'll keep trying.

And there was the "real" bad coughing incident. I've tasted it and coughed before, but during one pec shot it was much worse. I could feel the cough coming on before I finished the injection. I coughed so hard I think I tore my esophagus. I started to spit up blood. This worried me, but it stopped after a few minutes. That was then end of tren a in that cycle.
    Last edited by Bossman; 02-25-2009 at 08:05 AM.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    none

i love tren

except when my nipples leaked... but some caber fixed that asap

Chev is offline Associate Member
    Ive been having crazy dreams and not sleep much at all. Wake up about 5-6 times a night. Changing shirts for the swets has helped and talking meds to help me sleep helps.... but not much. The girlfriend doesnt like my new attitude!!

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    ive had a few bad coughs. but ive gotten to the point where i can feel it coming on and i hold my breath and breath very slowly out of my nose till the feeling passes
    no more cough

Nitro29 is offline Member
    Oh yeah, I did get the tren cough one time and it was pretty bad for a minute, but I wouldnt exactly call it the kiss of death. Definitely not fun though.

wont do tren again since im really prone to aggression. the results are amazing but i dont want to end up in prison over something stupid
    Suprisingly I dont get this at all, in fact I am actually more calm than normal. Walked outside the other day to see my 2009 C300 4MATIC benz has 5 bad scratches on the drivers side of the rear bumper and didnt get pissed at all at my wife, I was just like shit happens dont worry about it. ( I am currently on 800mg Test E and 600mg Tren E)

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    tren e has been said to have less sides

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I want to run tren really badly but I think ill save it till my 4th or 5th cycle. I think Ill run deca next cycle just to get some experience with 19nors and some more time to understand and research progestin/progesterone related sides and reading on caber etc.. Im pretty aggressive normally, even running test i get alot more aggressive. Idk...Prolly lose alot of friends on this stuff.

Id love to try it. And all the parroting of the "run tren a not tren e for your first time so you can get off faster should the sides be too much to handle" has me thinking I should use these next 2 cycles to break in all my injection sites so Im not dealing with virgin sites with ED inj. of tren a. Idk...i will see. Id love to try it tho.

There are guys like redz who have never ran tren a and have had no sides on tren e. Then guys like cgb who had awful sides on tren a, who knows with tren e? Maybe it would treat him better, maybe not! Only one way to know.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    The worst thing ive found with tren e, is shortness or breath, just walking up the stairs and im out of breath..

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    i have to put a beach towel down b4 bed and my quality of sleep decreases, but i sleep like shit anyways. then there is the occasional tren cough and poor cardio, which may actually have more to do with the added lbm that tren can put on your body in a short amount of time.

The towel is a good idea been there before but I still sleep fine for some reason even when the sweat is dripping off.

dd0316 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Suprisingly I dont get this at all, in fact I am actually more calm than normal. Walked outside the other day to see my 2009 C300 4MATIC benz has 5 bad scratches on the drivers side of the rear bumper and didnt get pissed at all at my wife, I was just like shit happens dont worry about it. ( I am currently on 800mg Test E and 600mg Tren E)
    HAHAHAHA
    cycle or no cycle...if my wife scratched my NEW BENZ...hahaha shits gonna fly!!
    haha
    unless im like doing a prozac commercial or something...she better be ready to start painting

My father in law pays for the lease on the car so I cant get too mad but he'll also be paying for the paint work lol.

dd0316 is offline Member
    makes sensee
    how old r u btw?

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    i loved tren e soooo much! night sweats were pretty crazy.... but the transformation was awesome!

I`m 25

bmit is offline Member
    sides aren't too bad if i keep it around 75mg/ed. Still kills my cardio even at that dosage. If i go higher i get bad insomnia and horrible aggression. can't run it while cutting or i become a total d*ck.

kona dawg is offline Junior Member
    So it looks like the night sweats are pretty common. My question is what causes them?(don't say the tren ) I mean what is your body doing to produce those sweats? Also, what the hell is nipple leakage?

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    my story is 700mgs of tren makin me want to slap anyone who mildly got a tone with me

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    with that FU CK YOU! right on the tip of my tounge.. so hard to keep in had to remeber "its just the tren "

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I THINK THE SO CALLED NIGHTMARE TREN SIDES ARE WILDLY OVER EXAGGERATED... JUST MY OPINION...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information