DMB31781 is offline Banned

Help on Building Strength and Mass

I would like to build Strngth And Mass with steroids , but I don't really wanna use the injectibles. Can someone can give me advice on orals i can use for a cycle.

The island of Lesbos..where every guy wants to be.
    If you would include your age, ht and wt, training experience, etc..that would help.

Why are injectables not an option?

orals your looking at pretty much crap unless its stacked or combined with injectables.

BigC

Kullman is offline Member
    First of all we need your stats (age/experience/ect) Everyone is going to tell you to stay away from an oral only cycle. Injectables are the safer way to go but like a lot of people you must be afraid of the needle. I don't think you can make a REALLY good oral only cycle and I don't advise doing one. Anavar is very safe and effective, helps w/ strength, not so much mass, it also helps w/ the loss of body fat. You also have to understand that taking too many orals is taxing your liver. KEEP RESEARCHING so you can plan a safe cycle.

Kull

stats

I am 20yrs old, 5'9", 185lbs nad have been lifting for almost 2yrs.

WannaBeBuff is offline Junior Member
    How much weight, size, and strength have you put on since you started lifting. At 20 you still have some natural potential left before you really hit a sticking point. The sooner you start juicing the more you have to juice in the long run just to keep those gains. But, don't be afraid of a needle. After the first time you don't mind it at all, even look forward to your next dose. Injectables are much safer than orals and work a lot better. Stack an oral with an injectable and you'll be set for lots of growth. D-bal as an oral and test or deca for an injectable. Test will put more size on you though.

WannaBeBuff is offline Junior Member
    By the way. I was 5"8", 160 lbs. when I started lifting 2 years ago and I got up to 205 lbs. before I started doing any AS. Just some insight on what you can accomplish before you start so you'll have more keepable gains in the long run.

Thanks for your help everyone!!!

Right Now i have d-bol. would i be able to do a d-bol only cycle.

i agree...you still should have a ton of test flowing around still and you can make the most of that NOW.

Here's what ya need to do. Look at your diet and training.

Diet wise..you need at least..AT LEAST....1 gram of protein per pound of your body weight...DAILY. So since you are 185lbs..you need AT LEAST 185 grams of protein on a daily basis.

If your wanting to gain..then try 1.5 or 2 grams of protein per pound of body weight..daily.

NAIL that one first..cuz if you ain't got this down...AS just ain't gonna do what you want and what it SHOULD.

Check into some creatine as well. I like Celltech. That will help a little also if your diet is correct protein wise and you follow the instructions.

Lift hard and rest harder!

Now if AS is what your gonna do no matter what..step up to the plate and don't be a weenie.

The dart won't even hurt. The pills..they will...they will hurt your little old liver a ton. See...most orals will be broken down on their way to the liver and in the liver, rendering what they carry..useless if it needs to move on throughout the blood stream and to the muscular system. So...there is a certain remedy for this..and its the ALK-17 solution. Oral AS's have this to keep the liver from breaking it down..making the liver work even harder to break it down..stressing it out...and wreaking havoc on it. This is done so that the AS pill will make it through and be useful for growth.

Injectables..they are injected intramuscularly and make it into the blood stream without being destroyed by the liver.

Get over your fear of needles.

now..cycle wise...I would try either DECA only or a testosterone ...like testosterone enathate or a product like sustanon or omnadren (multi-estered blended testosterone). I know some on here have a different opinion on sust/omna..but that is their opinion so take opposing views as just more info you can use to make a decision. Same with deca.

But there is a reason why those two(sust. and deca) are the most popular injectables in the WORLD. (that part sounded cool, lol)

Deca-200-300mgs per wk for 8-12 wks
    or
    Sust. or omna or test enathate 250 mgs per wk for 8-12 wks or 500mgs per wk for 8-12 wks

you could pyramid and taper both of those...you will be find either way.

Then..read up on what Clomid can do for your and why its used.

Good luck..but really check that nutrition part NOW....cuz with AS but no nutrition....all u will have is a sore @ss.

BigC

If u were to use an oral with an injectable..yes..dbol is a good first choice.

If you use dbol on its own..u will be disappointed at the gains you keep after your through with it.

Typical dbol is 30mgs per day for 4-6 wks.

Take milkthistle with it(read up on this one too).

BigC

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    If your gonna do it, do it right. Search this sight and you'll get all the info you need. You should wait though. You still got 2 years of growing.

Thread Information