breakbones is offline Senior Member

The color of my Test is wierd, or is it me

I've been getting my gear from the same source for the past year now. I got a bottle of test e, but, the color was way off from all other oders I''ve done,

I asked the source what was up with that, and here is what they said...

Feb 25, 2009 20:38:05 - AdminQuite simply, its stock issues... To keep up with the demand at times they may need to substitue but it doesn't change the product one bit its just a visual change and nothing else. Rather then having everyone wait they make the simple substitution which doesn't change the product one bit.

What is your take on it?

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    why is it a dif color is what i would be asking him???? is he not filtering? is their process diff?

sounds strange to me... id still shoot it just would fire off a ton of questions to the guy

Tha'ts what i've been doing, questions. it's a real legit source, i've been using them for 1 year, and been getting my dough worth.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    i wouldnt worry too much... but i would kindly put preasure on them to tell you of changes... and thank them for the quick response...

then ask them if they have any big deals coming up... they love to know your the number one customer and always looking to support their busines

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    my guess is the oil they are using. They may prefer to use one type of oil but when business picks up they may be forced to substitute with a different type.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Like the admin said, they probably used a different type of oil/solvent than their regular one due to high demand of orders.

If its a legit source than I would believe that, if it was a sketchy source I would be more nervous.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    ^ ya alot has to do with the reputation of your source. if he is a good source then i would be inclined to take his word for it.

iPump is offline Junior Member
    I ran into this lately as well. Peach and Soldier are correct. It's most likely due to the kind of oil your guy is using. If it's a home brew this is even more likely. I'm sure he's filtering properly but I would ask just to make sure. I've also heard that the ba/bb concentration can affect color but I can't say I'm 100% sure on that. Good luck bro.

Thank,

Thread Information