sportf190 is offline Junior Member

review my lean bulk cycle #2 prop/npp

im 23 years old and 207 at aobut 14% bodyfat 6;0 tall my cycle experiance is dbol and test for 12 weeks and now ive been off for a good 2-3 months i want you guys to review my next cycle starting in 4 weeks... ok
    Test prop 1-12 150mg eod
    npp 1-10 100mg eod
    var 5-12 60-80mg ed..
    hcg starting week 6-12 250ius once a week
    pct will be nolva at 40mg clomid at 100 mg for 2 weeks
    then nolva at 20mg clomid at 50mg for the next 2 weeks

Diet and cardio...... I really want to add about 8-10 pounds while recomping and losing bodyfat.. i would love to be a nice 215 at about 11% after the cycle is over for summer to achieve this goal i will be eating around 450 grams of protein a day, 250 grams of complex carbs (breakfast pre postwokrout) and around 50-70 grams of good fats (olive oil,pb nuts)...cardio i am thinking of doing hiit at about 15 min in mourning on empty stomache 3 times a week... What should i add to make this goal or advise thanks..

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    personally, i would up the npp dose a little bit and switch to ED shots. other than that, looks beautiful! im currently on test/npp/winny right now and loving it. got a log going in the other forum you can check out to kinda see what to expect.

nice bro ill check it out r u doing the smae thing as mean like lean bulking or are you doing an all out bulk...

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    you could bring the npp dose up. Also, being that npp has a short ester you could run it an extra week if you want.

But it looks good as is.

^^^ agreed

Quote Originally Posted by sportf190 View Post
    nice bro ill check it out r u doing the smae thing as mean like lean bulking or are you doing an all out bulk...
    doing a cutter myself. still gaining some muscle and strength though!

i can bring it up but the shot would equal 3ml cuz im going to mix it into a syringe and i only have 6 spots glutes,ventrogluets, and delts... now i started to try cutting now before cycle and lowering my carbs but im losing alot of strength so i will just wait 4 weeks... another thing is my goal responible for the most part.. has anyone had success lean bulking i just never tried it and im nervous if i dont eat enough carbs i wont gain a solid amount of muscle and it will be a waste you know?

nice bro i saw your log your up to 223 i want to see before and after pics and wut is ur strength gains.. your doing 315 for 7 what were you doing precycle?

i can bring it up but the shot would equal 3ml cuz im going to mix it into a syringe and i only have 6 spots glutes,ventrogluets, and delts... now i started to try cutting now before cycle and lowering my carbs but im losing alot of strength so i will just wait 4 weeks... another thing is my goal responible for the most part.. has anyone had success lean bulking i just never tried it and im nervous if i dont eat enough carbs i wont gain a solid amount of muscle and it will be a waste you know?
    switch to ed injections to cut down on the volume injected and keep levels a little more stable. i would much rather take a 1.5 cc shot ed than a 3 cc eod. you also have way more than 6 sites glutes, quads, pecs, delts, bis, tris for example.

nice bro i saw your log your up to 223 i want to see before and after pics and wut is ur strength gains.. your doing 315 for 7 what were you doing precycle?
    that 315x7 was a month ago. gonna be optimistic and shoot for 315x10 tomorrow. started doing 100 mg of each prop/npp/winny. now bumped the prop and npp up to 120 ed with no negative sides whatsoever.

nice haha so your up like 4 to 5 solid reps from the start i can only get 315 for one maybe two so im hoping for a solid 6 lol... while leaning out so well see if thats possible

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    that 315x7 was a month ago. gonna be optimistic and shoot for 315x10 tomorrow. started doing 100 mg of each prop/npp/winny. now bumped the prop and npp up to 120 ed with no negative sides whatsoever.
    YAH 120 MG'S ED !!!! WOOHOO !!!! NOW THAT'S WHAT I AM SAYIN' !!!

Thread Information