Jumbo18 is offline Associate Member

how many of you kept your gains?

how many of you who havn't reached your natural limit while on cycle, kept the gains many months after with proper diet and exercise?

what were your results?

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    This last cycle I did, I ran 500 test a week and 550 deca a week for 16 weeks.

I'v finished pct. been eating like a slob, and people still say, "damn bro, your hug" I'm thinking, from were my stomach, So I would say it depends

bmit is offline Member
    you will keep your gains if your diet, pct, and training are tight

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Natural limit isn;t a big issue its your PCT diet and training

moosie is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo18 View Post
    how many of you who havn't reached your natural limit while on cycle, kept the gains many months after with proper diet and exercise?

what were your results?
    natural limits on a cylcle? oxymoron? sorry please elaborate. not being a smartass. i kept a lot while nursing a knee and shoulder injury for 3 yrs. no gym, just diet and some pushups here and there. diet, diet.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    if you are past the limit your body could attain without juice (and got there using juice) then you will lose weight unti you reach that limit. If you are at or below that point, then you can maintain that with a good diet and workout program.

There is a certain point that your body can maintain at without chemical enhancement through great diet and excersise.Regardless of how you got there, once there, your body is able to keep if if you are smart about it.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    i can maintain a 225-230 ( at 6'3'', very lean) pretty easily without any juice. Before i cycled i was about 200 and less lean than i am now. I bet i could maintain a 240-250 if i didnt do so much cardio everyday and if bodybuilding was the only sport i was involved in and had my main focus.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    if you do it right, you keep most if not all.

I have not cycled in over a year, and I am Still huge !!!

my weight is right where it was after cycle !

its all in PCT, Diet, and training

tinytom777 is offline Associate Member
    Have always been a skinny bastard! i trained for 4 years from age 20 to 24 and went from 9 stone (tiny!!) 11.5stone and worked my ass off for it!!! did my first cycle a year ago (test e 500mg 12 weeks) this april went from 11.5 to 12.9 about 20lb gain, now have literally just started my second cycle today!!! i'm 12.3 so i kept about half of what i gained on my first cycle...

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    i cycled up to 300lbs (22%bf) then took a year off gear.. well i wound up at 222lbs at 18%bf after a year had past and i started back up again and after 3 years back on im around 260 at 15%bf but i cycled for 3 years 3 cycles a year up to that point and needed a break a long one.. so many factors are in play when you go off..

danny101 is offline New Member
    last july/august 1st cycle put on 30 pounds in 8 wk jacked on diet and training lost 15pounds in no time due to no pct and no commitment etc i learn from my mistakes use them to better myself im 5 wk into 2nd cycle gained 10-15 pounds im alot more strict with diet/training and have pct in check

Thread Information